Account Transaction on Work Period Started not Work

Hi ,

I’m program a Rule to move funds from Bank Account ( Efectivo) Account to Cash Drawer (Efectivo Caja) when a Work Period is Started.
The Rule is called, the Action is executed but the funds don’t change.
Can someone explain to me that I need to configure or where my mistake is ?

This are the screens:

1. Create the Accounts
  2. Define the Transaction Type
  3. Create Action
  4. Create Rule
  5. Create a New Work Period

6. The system don’t move funds.
  7. I create a Account Documment and test manually using the apertura button.

Create Account Transaction action is useful to add transactions inside a ticket’s attached account transaction document. All Account transactions should be linked to an account transaction document so the action you need to use is Create Account Transaction Document. If you set an amount document gets created in the background. If you set amount as 0 it will display account transaction document. You can prefer both methods.

4 Likes

Perfect!!! Work very well!!
Thank you so much!

Hi @emre,
Another question!. If I want to set the document amount = 5% of the Account Balance and run in the background. How can I do that?
I tried with Amount = [BALANCE]*5/100 but when I close the period, the Document shown but with amount = 0.00. After close the confirmation end work message the amount don’t move.
Also tried with: {BALANCE}, [:BALANCE], {:BALANCE}…
Thanks,
Rolbin

It would be [TN(’{BALANCE}’)*.05] not sure if it can read expressions there or not. I would assume it could.

Thanks Kendash, but, don’t work…
This is my Rule…

If I set an amount manually or if y set an ask parameter [?Digite el monto;;;ON], work very well, but I don’t know how get the account balance automatically.
With your sugestion this is the result and the balance amount don’t change.

Any another idea!..Thanks again.

Rolbin

Oh I see what your doing. You would have to tell it what account to get the Balance from.

When trying to use Printer Template Tags, you can always refer to Printer Templates section for hints on proper syntax. Choose any Template and look at the Tags you might be able to use which are listed on the right:

I think {ACCOUNT BALANCE:X} tag will work here.

2 Likes

Excelent @emre…That’s are the right answer!..Now work perfect!
Thanks Master!
I love this software!..is adictive!