Caller ID Call Log

Dear All,
Please guide me is there any call log where I can see whole day caller id record?
Is it possible then please tell me how can I do that?

There wouldn’t be one setup by default.
You could potentially built your own log.
Cant remember if V4 has add line to text file.
If so you could add an action to add a line to something like calleridlog.txt file and set the line to be something like DATe - Caller ID.

Would need more info on your use and aim to be more accurate in recommendation.

You can use the Device Event Generated rule to capture the Call and then choose a method to store it. We have access to several actions that could be used to store the callerid information.

1. Program Settings
  2. Entity Data
  3. Print out
  4. Save to Text file

V5 could be even more elaborate.

Thanks for reply,
yes there is option “add line to text” .
Actually I want whole day call log at end of day but not every time I just need a button to generate report of call log or popup of whole day call log or is there any other option to generate report of call log. I need that.
Actually I added action of add line to text file and also added file path and file name but unfortunately it is nt creating any kind of log in that path.
Kindly send me pictures how to do it if it is possible for you.

Thanks for reply,
Actually I want whole day call log at end of day but not every time I just need a button to generate report of call log or popup of whole day call log or is there any other option to generate report of call log
I added rule of device event generated and also make action of add line to text file but what to add in “add custom constraint” ? and if I leave blank constraint then when ,where & how this file generate?
Kindly send me pictures to configure this rule for easy access

Got this message after add line to text action added

Try setting up a txt file name like D:\CallLog.txt and review windows’ user permission settings to ensure SambaPOS can write to D drive.

@emre Thanks for your time and reply.
Actually I did not get how to create action or rule . i created but was messed up and confused I deleted all.
Is it possible for you to guide me from start and in details how to create call log in popup window or in text file, etc. what ever it is I don’t have problem but I just want call log,