How to Buy modules from Samba Market

crap… i best get me a update then.

Thanks

Matt

I want to buy a module. But before that, I need to know one thing. Is there any limit to how many times I can Clear License Keys and reactivate it on another PC? Because I would need to do experiments first and playing with dummy entries on my PC before transferring it to my coffee shop’s PC. I wish it’s unlimited as long as the license key is activated on one PC at a time. Thanks.

It won’t disable unless it detects a fraud. As long as you keep your account private you can keep experimenting it.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. That really helps!

hi emre. i just made payment for database backup module. but my product page still empty. no product key or purchase date. the software keep asking for activation.

thanks in advance

I’ve activated your module. It should appear under My Products. Thanks.

activated. thank you!

Hello all,
I want to start off by saying thanks for a wonderful program. I just recently found out about this software and was finally able to put a POS system in my restaurant thanks to you guys.
So after playing around with the software for a couple of days I decided to purchase a couple of the modules. There was a problem somewhere and I ended up paying twice for the Database Tools. Now I don’t need a refund, but maybe you could just active Database Backup for me?
Please let me know if this is possible.
Thanks again,
Lu Munoz

It is SambaMarket user lumunoz? I’ve also noticed double payment for dbtools and refunded one of them at 25 Feb. You can check your paypal account for details.

Your both modules seems active. Can you check sambamarket.com > My Products? Can’t you see them listed there?

Thanks for the quick replay emre.
Yes it is username lumunoz and yes both DatabaseTools and CustomReports are active. Thanks for the refund I’ll go ahead and buy DatabaseBackup then.

I also got the pbm that the bought modules do not appear under My Products

Can you please try again? They should appear fine.

Got it. Thanks @emre

Hello, I have problem with modules as well. The install button does not appear. Mrazkovaaneta

dear sir emre,
may i ask why the module that already active since couple days ago is missing when i reinstall sambapos? my username is andre,thx for your help sir

That may happen if you change your database. Try clearing license keys.

Hi,

I have just purchased Database backup module, under username cygnusice.

I have received email confirmation from paypal, but seems that I cannot see any module under My products in Samba Market.

Please assist.

Thanks

I’ve activated your module and responded to your e-mail. Thank you.

@emre I have a question regarding the amount of licenses that can be purchases for these units. I’m in the process of setting up my own POS solutions business by integrating samba pos into the POS machines I import to sell to potential clients who want affordable POS solutions(The current market here is Monopolized). I don’t sell the software to the customers, I just sell the hardware and support. i Intend to purchase most modules and have them installed on each system as It’s more convenient and easier. Therefore having one account to have multiple licenses of modules which can be used and installed in more than one samba platform is really ideal. Can this be possible?

1 Like

V5 will be released soon and it includes all of the current paid modules. More information will be released in next few days hopefully. You might want to wait and see how v5 licenses will work.

3 Likes