How to create 2 separate screen for Orders: Drink & Food

I remember similar issue. Be sure there are no space characters before and after section tags.

Hi Emree,

I have attached the layout that I am using. Could you tell me where the problem might be.

Thanks again
Layout.zip (331 Bytes)

@satianv in my layout I have the line [ORDERS] after the 2 lines

[ORDERS GROUP|PRODUCT GROUP]
[ORDERS GROUP:Beers]

try the following

[ORDERS GROUP|PRODUCT GROUP]
[ORDERS GROUP:Beers]
[ORDERS]

this works for me.
@madiha
The way that I have mine setup is with 2 entity screens - 1 with drinks 1 with food
When taking an order I do the following.
Take the order for Drinks then click close
Then open the order and 'Add Ticket'
then take the food order.
This then creates 2 separate tickets on the same order which get filtered to the 2 entity screens correctly and allows the 'order ready' button to clear just the drinks or just the food.
when the customer is ready to pay - I merge the tickets and everything is then in 1 ticket to print bill and settle.
Perhaps not the cleanest way of doing this but it works!!!

Thanks @windinghouse . That works, although it would be nice to have the ability to just display Beers only instead of the entire order items.

@satianv
if you have separate departments for food and drink you can add DepartmentId is 1 into the filter field or you can filter by group code in the Order Filter by adding '{GROUP CODE}' is 'Beer' include the single quotes

DepartmentId number would need to be the number of the department that you want. and group code needs to be the code that you have for drinks

Hope that helps

Thanks @windinghouse Also read your other post on using “<” as an operator. Great work.