Navigate Action to "inside" Customer Account

I am looking for a simple method to navigate directly to “a” Customer Account. The navigate action takes 2 parameters:
ACCOUNT -> Screen Name. If you have 1,000 Customer Accounts this will not be helpful?

It would be fantastic if it could take additional parameter which could be used as a Filter such as Customer Account? This, however, would require another click to get inside the Account as below:

Are there any methods to get here by Automation?
If not @emre I think it would be handy in a future release as a simple route using a parameter (ENTITY ACCOUNT) without using scripts.

As a mentioned in other posts just great screen which can be used by Bar Staff to satisfy quick questions and payments.

Navigation Module Action does this.

I can navigate to an Account Screen filter by Account type but not get to this above?

Sample: (but not help if lots of entries).

Use Account Name for the parameter portion of the action.

Obviously you would set it as parameter but im showing you its possible.

EDIT: [quote=“pauln, post:1, topic:8883”]
The navigate action takes 2 parameters:ACCOUNT -> Screen Name
[/quote]

You are wrong there it also can use Account Name.

1 Like

Ah SNAP! - thanks @Jesse, no amount of searching would of turned that up, appreciated. I just took it as “Screen Name” only :smile:

1 Like

To be honest I didnt know it could do that either until I read your post and thought hmm I wonder… so I tried it and it worked then I responded.

1 Like

That made a weary man laugh out loud! :laughing: I almost did that but wondering about the correct parameter for {ENTITY ACCOUNT}…gees

Ill admit I kind of know the structure Emre uses on those things because Navigate Module was something we heavily tested in private when it was just me, emre, and Q.

1 Like