{ORDER TAG QUANTITY} alwyas in 1

Dear @Emre, I am facing a strange situation, my {ORDER TAG QUANTITY} seems allways to be in 1, so even I have three sandwiches sold, and all three with an order tag, the order tag price is wrong.

Could you be so kind and check it for me?

THANKS!!!

G.

Can you give an example about what you are getting and what do you expect? I mean when you sell three sandwiches what should be the correct price?

When I sell 3 sandwiches and they all have a $1 order tag, the quantity in the printe receipt of the order tag shuold be 3, and I always get 1… I will turn my othe pc on and try to print oput screens…

G.

cant print to notepad…

so, cant reproduce it… but if I enter 3 sandwiches in the ticket… and add and order tag piced with R$1, in the screen, oder tag appears as R$3 wich is correct, but when I print the ticket, ORDER QUANTITY is allways R$1, so {ORDER TAG QUANTITY} gives me $1, so {ORDER TAG PRICE} is allways the unit pice and not the unit price multiplied by the quantity…

THANKS!!!

G.

@gerlandog, To Print to Notepad, can you select Microsoft XPS Document Writer under Printer. Also make sure Notepad is open when printing.

OK!!! I will try this!!1

THANKS!!!

G.

Dear @Emre, here attached ticket screen and ticket print out…

Ticket: ticket.zip (452 Bytes)

Thanks!!!

G.

Dear @emre, did you have any chance to check this out?

THNAKS!!!

G.

@gerlandog sorry for the late reply. I’m away from home to attend some meetings about SambaPOS.

Order Tag Quantity is something stored separately from order’s quantity and have a different meaning. Think of ice cream sample. You can have multiple selections from same choice such 2 cones of ice cream with 2 chocolate and vanilla. I think we should print it as

2 ice cream
    * 2 x Chocolate
    * 1 x Vanilla

That’s why we don’t multiply order tag quantity with order quantity.

OK!!, so that means that I should do this:

R$[=TN(’{ORDER TAG PRICE}’)*TN(’{QUANTITY}’)]

?

I still do not understand compretelly what ORDER TAG QUANTITY means, I tought I meant the quantity sold…

I am facing this problem, If I sell 3 sandwiches and all thre are in arabic bread (extra $1) in the screen the order tag price is correct, $3, but in the ticket the order tag price is $1 andthat is dirving me crazy…

Thanks!!!

G.

OK. I’ll check if I can implement a new printing tag to make it easier for you.

nonononononononon, quantity works just fine!!! if it is correct to use it!!!
I just was wondering what ORDER TAG QUANTITY ment? since i tought it was the quantity of the order tag line…

THANKS!!!

G.

@gerlandog if you increase Max Quantity setting when configuring an order tag, multiple clicks on tag button will increase order tag quantity. This quantity is what it should print.

OK!!! So ORDER TAG QUANTITY is how many times you clicked ina specific ORDER TAG Line, and QUANTITY is the grouped quantity for an ORDER TAG in a ticket line.

Now that this is clear, this topic is clear.

The formula to print out the correct ORDER TAG TOTAL PRICE in the ticket should be:
ORDER TAG PRICE x QUANTITY

Thanks!!!

G.