Printing Custom Discount Vouchers

no… not working… I may be doing something wrong, but cannot see where… will go step by step again, to check it… strange, jajajajajajajajajajaj

G.

Have set a Print Job? Screenshot? Or attach DB?

@gerlandog, in that rule above you have Total Amount Equals 99.99. That should be Total Amount Less 100

1 Like

Works fine for me.
Delete the Rule and try again.

Dear @JohnS, my rule is this…

and I cannot get it working… will try in a few moments again to se what happens…

G.

You need to use Before Ticket Closing Event.
Total Amount is not available in Payment Processed - only Processed Amount.

1 Like

@gerlandog, you are making simple errors. You are spelling Total Amount in one word. Also Total Amount is not a valid constraint in Payment Processed Event.

Set Event Name: Ticket Closing

Execute rule if Matches All

Remaining Amount Equals 0.00
Total Amount Greater 99.99
1 Like

@gerlandog, I think I get your problem. If you change Rule Event and you are using variable names in your Actions ([:ProcessedAmount], etc), these are specific to certain rules. You need to remove the Action, then add the Action again to see the new variables.

When testing use plain text like “10% Voucher”, or “Hello :)”

I must be some kind of !@#$!@
THANKS TO ALL!!!

it works now!!!

Thanks again!!!

G.

1 Like

Dear @JohnS, @emre and @Isaac, I have been using this feature and works great!!!
the only thing that I found is that when payments are not in one, for example three persons will settle a 60 bill and each pays 20, the cupon will not pirnt since the Total amount each time is lees than 50. But if one of the payments is more than 50 then the cupon will print.

Is there any variable that could be invoked instead of total amount? something like [:TicketTotal]?

Thanks!!!

G.

@gerlandog, the way it works is that it only prints when the ticket is paid in full and the Ticket Total is greater than 50.
[:TotalAmount] will always be Ticket Total, even if it is split.

Can you please post a screen shot of the Rule.

YES I CAN!!! but [:TotalAmount] will do the trick, I think!!!, jajjajajajajajajaja

10% Voucher

5% Voucher

I think that i have to replace “Procesed Amount” with “[:TotalAmount]”

THANKS!!!

G.

Sorry @JohnS, but [:TotalAmount] will not work either… it does nothing…

Thanks!!!

G

Haha :slight_smile: John already said he is talking about Before Ticket Closed event.

Can you try {TICKET TOTAL}? I can’t test it now but it may work.

@gerlandog,
The screen shots you have provided trigger on Payment Processed event - that is whenever you take a payment, be it part or full payment. [:TotalAmount] is not available for this event. So the rule works on the payments made and not Ticket Total Amount.
If you change the event to Before Ticket Closing, [:TotalAmount] is available - but you need to remove all constraints and re-add them so you have the correct tags. Just changing the event does not refresh the tags.
This way only vouchers print when the Ticket is paid in full and Ticket Total is over 50.

WELL WELL WELL… {TICKET TOTAL} did the trick!!! thanks @emre
@JohnS, sorry, I was in some kind of hurry and did not read all… sorry again!!!

G.

@emre, @gerlandog, {TICKET TOTAL} now also works for Payment Processed event - I am sure I tried this before and it didn’t :confused:

@JohnS you are right it might not work for amounts that have thousand separators. But I’m sure [=TN('{TICKET TOTAL}')] will work without problems because I’ve recently implemented using expressions on left side.

so, I should use “[=TN(’{TICKET TOTAL}’)]” ??

Thanks!!!

G.

@gerlandog I’ve added a small feature to handle thousand separators better so until we release next version [=TN(’{TICKET TOTAL}’)] will be better.