4.1.34 Inventory doesn't work fine

Let seem that in this release the Inventory doesn’t work fine. I buy 100 Carib … I see the Carib in the inventory but the when I sell one Carib for example the inventory doesnt change. It seem’s freezed…

Bye

Maurizio

The problem is that in The Inventory it doesnt appear nothings in the Column “Consuption” after selling from POS

In the last release it worked normally… till a few days ago this worked fine …

Please let me know

Thank’s

Bye

Maurizio

Hi Emre
I give to you more information:

1. Inventory: I have created Bar Warehouse and Kitchen Warehouse
  2. I have deletede Local Warehouse
  3. Now I buy 100 Carib —> in the Bar Warehouse
  4. I see this 100 Carib in the Bar Warehouse
  5. I have created an Inventory Items —> Beers Carib in which Warehouse --> Bar Warehouse
  6. I have created a Recipes —> Beers Carib —>in which Product=Carib
  7. Now I sell 1 Carib
  8. I go in Warehouse —> Bar Warehouse
  9. I don’t see in Consuption 1
  10. now I have created new LOCAL WAREHOUSE (like a default installation)
  11. I buy 100 Carib and I put in the LOCAL WAREHOUSE
  12. I sell 1 Carib
  13. I see the decrase of 1 Carib in the LOCAL WAREHOUSE

Let me know otherelse I had to return to a single WAREHOUSE.

Thank’s

Bye

Maurizio

Multiple warehouse scenario works fine when you have multiple kitchens, bars or same inventory items shared by kitchen and bar. Warehouse selection on ticket types defines warehouse mapping so as you use same ticket type it will always decrease from same warehouse.

The test that I have indicated before was referred to a machine alone in TEST.

I have tried to come back on my server in phase final TEST.

I have deleted BAR Warehouse and Kitchen Warehouse and I have put new the Local Warehouse.

Bur the problem persist. I don’t really know what’s happened…
Now the Consuption Column in the LOCAL Warehouse never decrease…after SELL of Beer Carib…

I have deleted both Inventory Items and Recipes (relatede to Beer Carib). I have put the new Innventory Items and Recipes but nothing…

What can I do?

Bye

Maurizio

Hi Emre
this situation is very difficult to undestand and I need to know the reason of the problem.

We start from a Final Test Server in which I have configured all the feature following the Forum… a lot of things during this month…

So I don’t want to cancel all my work … will be very difficult.

SQL not standalone…

It seems that I haven’t more the connection between the Close Ticket Action and Inventory.

Yesterday I send to you the example made on another PC …this morning on this PC I have deleted Bar Warehouse and Kitchen Warehoiuse and I have put Local Warehouse new.

Result: on this PC the Consumption Column ln Local Warehouse never decremet!!

Very strange!!

Let me know please because one of the force of the program is to controll the sell and in this situation I can’t do…

Thank’s a lot

Bye

Maurizio

Which warehouse selected for Department?

Thank’s Emre!!

Problem Solved. In the Department --> Restaurant --> I have fixed Local Warehouse…

Great!!!

I spent all the night to check my config … because I want to put in production in a month…

Bye

Maurizio

@panda1269 now i am having the problem like u had before. Can u tell me how to solve it? Thanks pretty much