Add ticket note on movement

Hi, I have a big table, and then the people start paying in different times. I do move them products and pay. But sometimes I do this and they don¨t pay in the moment. When I open the table again, I see the sub tables, It’s really nice, you see the numbers ex. 17, 18, 19 and the price to pay. There is some way with a ticket note per example to when I see this menu with the note I put before in this table?
Thanks

Ticket Note will not display in that Ticket List, but you can see it in the Ticket Explorer.

That Ticket List will display Ticket Tags however. So you will want to set up some automation to Tag the Ticket with some type of text, similar to a Note.

yes, and you can help me how to do it?
thanks!

Do you want to set the Ticket Tag from the Ticket Note?

When do you want to set the Ticket Tag?

when I press the table I want and open all the sub tables I have, to see a note in each one of them. Sorry, but I don’t know how to explain better

I understand that you want to see Notes in the Ticket List. That is not what I am asking.

How/when do you set the Notes?
Before the move, after the move?
When the original Ticket is created?

I am asking what your general flow is, and you might be forced to change it, because there is no Event for Ticket Note Changed.

before set the moves, is created when the table start with everything, after this I start split

Try this.

Sorry, I’m trying to do… how can you repeat the action list - NT Update Ticket Tag with Ticket Note??

Right-click in the Action Selector and click Display all values.

You are simply amazing!!!
Can I ask one more small thing? Please…
I use the refund button, but when I see the items I sold in the reports, it will be more. The value is ok.
Example > I sell a burger 165nok
then I refund the same burger because it was already submitted, it will be (165), so -165, it’s ok. So the price it will be 0 but then I sold 2 burgers instead of 0. Do you know how to solve this?
Thanks again

Did you implement this Tutorial fully? It gives you a choice to increase inventory or not when you refund …

EDIT: changed the link to the Tutorial - it was the wrong one…