Additional restaurant on a running system

Hi,
My customer wants to add his other restaurant on the same running system (they both are on the same network in the same building). A lot of work has been done through the years and redoing everything for the new restaurant would be very tedious.

I’d like to know if there is a simple way to create a new department and still use the actual automation rules, actions, reports, entities, etc…

I understand that there will be some adaptations, but what would be the best course of action in this case?

Thank you for your answer.

It violates the license agreement to do that. You must license additional locations.

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your answer. Could you please provide more information? Would I have to install an additional server for the new restaurant or is it possible to have 2 different restaurants on the same system?

Thanks

You can setup 2 instances with the sql server it would be 2 different databases.

They can use same server but would be seperate databases.
Could restore backup of existing for rules etc and db task to clear out old sales data but would be indipendent and divergent from that pojnt forward.