All Master Products Recipes Report/List

Hi everybody.

I am using SambaPOS V5
I have added several recipes against the Master Product. Now I want generate whole products recipe list to ensure all ingredients and their quantities are correct.

best regards
Ahmed

Hi Ahmed and welcome to the forum.

It’s best to use the search feature before creating new topics about things already discussed. For example, inventory and recipes have been discussed many times on the forum and you can find answers to your questions there, or at least learn more about how it works so you can ask a more specific question about what problem you face.

Please take a look here, it describes what I think you are asking about:

1 Like

Hi markjw,
I’m happy to give quick answer, I would follow your instructions.

Thanks,
Ahmed

1 Like

Did you manage to get a report you wanted? If so can you share :slight_smile:

I believe that what @afcsheikhupura needs is a report of all recipes of a certain product group

I am in the quest of something similar. I need a list of missing recipes by product group. This is because we want to create recipes and track inventory for beverages only.

@QMcKay do you have something we can use :slight_smile: I need this report. I want to print a list of recipes just for quantity and cost verification.

You posted the SQL script below on another post, but I have no idea how to implement it . Kindly assist.

SELECT
 ri.[Id]
--,[RecipeId]
,r.[Name] as [Recipe]
,[Quantity]
,ii.[BaseUnit] as [Unit]
--,[InventoryItem_Id]
,ii.[Name] as [InvItem]
,[OrderTag]
--,[ItemType]
,mi.[Name] as [MenuItem]
--,[MenuItemPortion_Id]
,mp.[Name] as [Portion]
FROM [RecipeItems] ri
JOIN [Recipes] r on r.[Id]=ri.[RecipeId]
LEFT JOIN [InventoryItems] ii on ii.[Id]=ri.[InventoryItem_Id]
LEFT JOIN [MenuItemPortions] mp on mp.[Id]=r.[Portion_Id]-- ri.[MenuItemPortion_Id]
LEFT JOIN [MenuItems] mi on mi.[Id]=mp.[MenuItemId]
WHERE 1=1
AND [InventoryItem_Id] is not null
--AND [MenuItemPortion_Id] is not null

I’m sorry to inform you that Quincy passed away over a year ago.

Ohh my bad, I was not aware. MHSRIP.