[ANN] A small help requested from experienced users

I want to improve sambapos.com home page content. We need a short paragraph that features SambaPOS to new users. In your opinion what can describe SambaPOS better? What do you think people should read (understand) first before anything else?

1 Like

I am not that great with wording, but the #1 thing that I think of first and most when thinking about SambaPOS is how it Empowers your Business with a POS system that can be customized to your own specification, allowing it to operate within your own business model without typical restrictions or compromises.

3 Likes

I am thinking of: flexibility and detailed reports

2 Likes

first of all, plexibility, you can do what ever you need, even better than the pay POS, second: the forum, if you have a problem you guys sonlve it really fast, again even faster than a pay service

3 Likes

I’m no experienced sambapos user, but two concepts that came to mind when i first encountered Sambapos: Autonomy and Adaptability

Dictionary.com defines:

Autonomy -

1/ Independence or Freedom, as of the will or one’s actions

2/ the state or condition of having independence or freedom, or of being autonomous; self-government, or the right of self-government

3/ A self-governing community

Adaptability -

1/ Capable of being adapted.

2/ Able to adjust oneself readily to different conditions:

It’s not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change – Darwin.

When one thinks of life in general and what it takes to survive and thrive… change is the only constant… business life is no different…

In ever-changing, and therefore fragile economic times, Sambapos can help retail and restaurant entrepreneurs make better business decisions and take control of and truly shape, and secure the future of their retail or restaurant business ( at an unrivaled cost )

Sambapos is a highly responsive pos platform ( I think largely due to it’s flexible architecture, and its empowered, active and supportive user community).

4 Likes

I like short sentences… I saw last night in a Discovery channel or National geografic, dont remember where, a nice short sentence:

INTELLIGENCE: The capacity to adapt.

SAMBAPOS, the first trully intelligent POS

hope this helps…

G.

3 Likes