Automation Command not working on Account Screen?

Hi

My automation command button is not working on the Account Screen.
It just appears on the screen. I guess I am missing something…
Please suggest any solution.

Ensure you have a Rule (with default mapping) to handle the Event for Automation Command Executed.

I have created a rule with default mapping.
Same command button is working fine on the Payment & Ticket Screen but for Account screen its not working.
For testing purpose I created a ShowMessage Automation Command button that displays a message on clicking the button.
While creating the rule, I have selected Automation Command Executed Event and selected my Show Message Action.
In Add Custom Constraint I have selected ShowMessage Automation Command Button.
Please let me know if I am missing anything.
Thanks.

What do you mean by Account screen? You should not be doing any refunds from within the Accounting…

I have not created any refund button on the Account Screen. For testing purpose I created a message button that will throw a message on clicking it.
But currently its not working on the Account Screen, but its working fine from the Payment & Ticket screen.

This is a tutorial for a refund button. I do not understand what your trying to do. Can you explain more so we can understand?

@anamsiddiqui1102, check your settings. No reason an Automation Command should not be able to Show Message from Account Screen. If you cannot get it to work, post screenshots of your setup.

2 Likes