Best way to bypass paid and close on before ticket close

Yes, similar princeaple

I may just be very tired but it could also be my lack of understanding of your setup, however when you word it like that I have a hard time following what your doing. I know your doing an integration but because I have no vested interest in building one myself I have not paid attention to your full setup so its hard for me to understand what your trying to do in SambaPOS when you present it thinking we understand your integration setup.

I understand what a state does and how you can constrain against them what I dont get is what you mean by pass through before close ruleā€¦

I meant that posting to room would be my event where the ā€˜donā€™t closeā€™ state would be removed meaning it can then be picked up by the before ticket close rule once its finnished with.

Sorry, I know what your saying, have spent soo much time on this project and the extensive scripts that Its tricky to explain in full without going in to lots of detail.

I think my plan should work so will try that and come back with better explanation if it doesnā€™t work out.