Buffet Item with inventory

Have you made the order tags and mapped to that product?
The tag column is to pre select tags from those available/configured

Yet, so it has preselected the order tag…
Using a comma separated list you can select all the items you want by default as part of the buffet menu item.
You then make your buffet inventory mapped to order tags rather than product itself allowing you to set and change the inventory for that perticular order

Yes I tried but not working

It just select 1 Order tag and it say order tag (1 remaining )

You wrote Blue Lable.

1 Like

Okay
I will correct it,
But question is not slove is select modifer name,
It behavior is different then selection
If I click then it add new modifier again

@gokulhirani sorry I couldn’t understand your issue. V5 order tag mapping feature explained in detail here. Inventory CONSUMPTION: Inventory Items, Products, Recipes, and Order Tags

You can review this tutorial to see if it fits to your need or not.

Thanks.

1 Like

Also something sounds similar to your issue discussed here. This may also give an idea.

but when I create same name product in inventory product It say Product already there.

Yes you can’t create same item twice…

1 Like

Yes
But how ?
When I click save button it give me error as per screen shot.

You read his response wrong, you CAN NOT create a two products with the same name. You already have a product called dal so you cannot have another product with that name

1 Like

Please read from first post

I try to create inventory for modifier product and it need to create same product in inventory product.
I am not taking about main product

But when I create same product to inventory product then it gives error

You CANT DO THAT. It has to be unique. You can not create two of same item.

2 Likes

Please read the tutorial again you don’t understand what you are doing yet.

1 Like

Seriously? Dont be so stubborn we both just told you you can’t create two of the same. Sambapos does not use the term modifier so please explain what your trying to do in detail. We have not been able to understand you yet.

1 Like

https://forum.sambapos.com/uploads/default/original/3X/f/d/fd8f1ecfe101b0c36e5609214b6d39593d6ef233.png

Please see Metaball product,
It is in drop down for product and also in inventory product

https://forum.sambapos.com/uploads/default/original/3X/c/6/c645bd8b68f5da8b6d9a87e21f1aae8fa898cdcf.png

That is two recipe one product. You can NOT create two of the same that’s what it’s telling you. In that screenshot it’s showing ONE product two recipe.

1 Like

I just create one recipe or project
And it will make with multiple inventory product

In this
1 image is old post which I try to create

2 image link is error which I facing when I create “dal” as inventory product

Ok your not listening you can NOT create the same item twice…That is not how it works and that is not what was shown in the screenshot. Please read that tutorial again. You can repeat yourself over and over and over and it wont change the fact that your not listening to me.

Look at that screenshot… its ONE product called Meatball there is not an Inventory item called Meatball it was a PRODUCT. That is showing 2 recipes and ONE product.

3 Likes