Buggy listing of Inventory Transaction Details

Hi guys,

I am trying to make a better report sheet for purchases, groups, supplier names etc. Everything is working normally but I cant list T.ItemGroup so I decided to use I.GroupCode. GroupCode lists warehouse codes (right?) but the items inside arent listed properly. It basically just repeats them over and over again under a different groupcode.

In the script below I posted the listing report I am trying to achieve and then Actual Purchases (which works) to double check the values.

@{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:I.GroupCode,T.Name,T.TotalPrice::{0}:,}

[$1 Purchases:2, 1,1,1, 1]

{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Name,[T.Quantity.Sum],T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],T.TotalPrice.Sum.desc::I.GroupCode="$1"}
>Total||||{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum.desc:I.GroupCode="$1"}

[Actual Purchases:2,1,1,1, 1]
>Items|QTY|Unit|Price|Total
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Name,[T.Quantity.Sum],T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],T.TotalPrice.Sum.desc}
>Total||||{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum}

This is the result. As you can see same items in different groupcodes. Interestingly enough total prices are correct and match the groups haha.

What can I use instead of I.GroupCode and T.ItemGroup? Or could someone show me all the inventory transaction details fields, expressions and possible tags?

Oh never mind…

{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Name,[T.Quantity.Sum],T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],T.TotalPrice.Sum.desc::I.GroupCode="$1"}

I put 2 colons :: before I.GroupCode="$1".

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

So its working now? I was about to test it… if its working I will skip that.

Yeah, removing 1 colon did it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Jesse here helped me out with a bit of polishing and here is the end result. Hope it helps!

[Item Purchases:2, 1,1,1, 1]
>Items|QTY|Unit|Price|Total
@{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:I.GroupCode,T.TotalPrice.sum.desc::{0}:,}
>>$1
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Name,[T.Quantity.Sum],T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]/[T.Quantity.Sum],T.TotalPrice.Sum.desc:I.GroupCode="$1"}
>Total||||{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum.desc:I.GroupCode="$1"}
>>Grand Total||||{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum}

2 Likes

Did you manage to list purchases by suppliers? - HOW?

I have not, unfortunately as far as I know there is no expression within the inventory transaction details for entities.

I made a request for that but it wasnt added as far as I know