Can I add calories to products or items?

Hi I’m new in this system and I don’t know if I can add calories to products or inventory items someone can help me?

Youll want to expand on your question.
Can add additional fields in products with the Product Captions which is in the program settings tab in top settings section.
These can be called from many places but what are you wanting to do with the calories info?

I want see the info in the ticket and add like price

With the product tag fields you can call and do something like select and button with ask question message showing nutrition on request, or maybe update ticket title with it,.
{ITEM TAG:XXXXX}
Where xxxxx is your products tag field/name which shows the value in this case calories.

not sure what you mean by this?

I she means just having the calories noted specific to each individual item, and have that printed out on the ticket just underneath the product name maybe?

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
<J00> * {ORDER TAG NAME} | {ORDER TAG PRICE}
1 Like

Item tag would be good for this, when setup it will add an additional field to the product screen when creating/amending products

Simply call it something like Calorie Info and add the relevant data into the calorie info field on the product screen

Then add {ITEM TAG:Calorie Info} to your ticket template in the position you want it to print and it will automatically print the calorie info for each item that has it setup

You could also create an auto command button on the pos screen so if someone asks what the calorie content is you simply select the order on screen, press the calorie info button and you can set an ask question or display message to appear with the info for your staff to share with the customer

Ill find a tutorial i did using this setup for cocktail ingredients and also for displaying a picture of each item, ill update with the link here soon

Heres the link to exactly how to set this up, just amend the detail to your needs

1 Like