Can I use the inventory in warehouse if am using unregistered sambapos

Can I use the inventory in warehouse if am using unregistered sambapos

All base functionality of SambaPOS is available for use when running in trial mode. There comes a point, however, that adding more orders to tickets, or creating new tickets will be met with prompts to register.

If SambaPOS is a good fit for you and your store, a perpetual license is only $250; you won’t find a better deal.

My 2 cents - Best money I ever spent!!!

1 Like

Best money I ever spent!!!

well, there was this one time in Brasil…

3 Likes

Thanks. I have one more question. I have kitchen and bar. How can I have kitchen items print from kitchen printer and bar items print from bar. For example if I serve chips and coke. I need chips to print from kitchen printer and coke to print from bar printer

Multiple print jobs with mapping for corasponding products to required printer.

In Manage > Printing:

• under printer: have your 2 printers added/defined as BarPrinter and KitchenPrinter (whatever names you like)
  • under Print Jobs > Print Order to Kitchen Printer blah blah: change and add the mapping making your food groups to print to KitchenPrinter and in another mapping for drinks group to print to BarPrinter (all using same kitchen order print template).

Food group or Drink group is where in the Menu is your Chips and Coke are grouped (Manage > Products > Menu).

I hope this helps. Each setup is different, but in general this is how it’s done.

It’s completely doable.

Have a look at this KB post to get you started:

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/2-3-14-e-how-to-add-new-kitchen-print-job/

1 Like