Cash Denomination Screen Problem

There is another issue…
Your clearing a glocal setting when your using local with your widgets…
Local=false means global
Changing the action wont update the instances of the action you already have in the rule BTW. If you edit action you need to remove, save and read to rule.
I would change name to global and make new action for local then change actions in rule to use that.

Yer… they are all using local setting but your rule for wp started uses an action set to clear global settings.
That will also be why its saying there is a global setting with that name because your not deleting the setting you setting it to bank/empty which will have made those settings in the db

Previously it used to be {SETTING:CO Set Count Value $1}

But, the time it was stopped working i have changed all the settings to local
so, may be i have not done all of them properly. i have never used local settings before
one day i found it stopped working then i have changed everting and made some trails to solve it it not be successful

Go back to how it was when it was working but not clearing.
Its not clearing because your clear actions not only had different setting name but also were clearing global setting not local.

Global vs Local are not much different in general use.
Diferences are that global is stored in SQL database but local stored in cache, global will persist until cleared but local wil be cleared when samba is closed either just closed or pc restarted etc.
As the name suggests global would be available accross all machines, local is only local to that machine.
You shouldn’t use global and local with same name.
{SETTING: will call either
{GLOBAL SETTING; or {LOCAL SETTING: do similar but are specified.
Action to update offers ‘Is Local’ option, True makes Local Setting, False does Global

Hi JTR Tech
How are you
Can you please explain about the below topic

Please help me this

@nani please stop posting in multiple posts. We can see you. We don’t need confusion with multiple posts on the same thing.

Sorry Jesse. I thought you were very busy. i have been waiting for your reply from little bit long time that is why i posted it again. i thought someone else may look into that and give a reply for that. Next i wont do that

Everyone can see your post. Not just me.

That is ok. there is no point to me to post it again. Thanks for letting me know. i wont do that again

Some tips. If your not getting an answer perhaps your question is not clear or your asking something that’s been answered a million times ready and a simple forum search would help find the answer.

We are a community of restaurant owners and resellers. We come here on our free time and we help with things that interest us. Often if we see someone saying things like it’s urgent, or demanding free support we will ignore it and do something that interests us.

You can create any button you want on that screen.

i know everything Jesse. that is why i don’t want to trouble anyone. You are helping the people like us without expecting anything. i am very sorry if i have given you any troble to you

No I’m just trying to help keep the forum clean and non confusing. Just post once and be patient. It’s ok you didn’t cause me any trouble

that is my main Question from the beginning. So, on that screen i need Log Out and Manage buttons need working

I told you what to do. Show screenshots of your setup

Thank you Jesse for understading

Are you trying to logout an admin? If so in your action set that to True

No, i don’t think so. any user can log out