Cashup Screen sambapos v5

Historical Reporting …

Thanks Guys I will have a look at that. yes I am using {SETTING:X}

sorry yes I am using {SETTING:x} values to to store and call my values

I was having the same “issue” with historical reporting of Cashout, which is why I converted to using Tasks instead of Program Settings {SETTING:X} That is what the post is talking about.

1 Like

Thanks guys I have been busy playing around with the task settings but now I have another problem. I redid your Cashout Report QMcKay to suit what I need and I intergrated it into Emre’s shift system all fine so far, I can print each cashiers Current Cashout report from Reports all fine but when I press the button I created for them in each shift screen it prints the totals for that cashiers report not the current one. Is there something I can input on the button settings to let it print current report only?

hellow Eduard, it will be great if you could upload this solution please.

Hi @RickH do you mind sharing this :slight_smile:

Hi @RickH,

Great work you have done for the Work Period report and the screen. I adopted it for one of my projects and looks cool, though I am facing a problem, When I add the values in any of the fields, I can’t get the fields affected nothing is calculated. And the database that you uploaded has refresh issues, whenever you enter a value it vanishes and turns into 0 again.

Any help on it. I am sharing a screenshot for my screen.

Hi @RickH,

Sorry for the above thread, I was missing with the Cashing up Rule after adding it the values are changing but again, as soon as I enter the values they just vanish. Your provided backup also has the same issue, can you please advise what I am missing here?

Thanks in advance.

The way it works needs to be updated. It should use localsetting.

@Jesse

I didn’t get you. In local Settings I can see nothing related to XZ Out or Sales Reconciliation.

Im pretty sure he means local program settings.
‘Program Settings’ in a sense of automation are a way to store values, they can be global (in SQL table) so same value available to all terminals and updated centrally or local (in program cache) amd only available to recall on that terminal.
Entity screen fields are geared towards local program settings rather than global.

The editor widget was modified since he made his tutorial. You can use localsetting right from widget now.

@Jesse,

Can you please guide me for one field upon achieving it? I am a newbie and learnt things from the forum. Would it be possible to send me a link where I can read about editor widget or how to use the localsetting from widget .

Why you are using a very very old version ?

@VehbiEmiroglu
I downloaded the most recent version and trying to implement the same as RickH did. What they achieved in 2016 I am trying to achieve now :rofl: Since there is no XZ-Out available we have to manage it somehow.

Oh excuse me :slight_smile: I saw old posts. @RickH