Changing "Fast Payment Button" value (for country with bigger currency nominal)

Hello I’m a new SambaPOS user, currently i’m using SambaPOS 4.1.82 for my new restaurant.
Can i request how to change Fast payment button value

to something like this

The reason is because my country currency nominal so big 1$=10.000
for example; 1 cup of coffee is 30.000
I know i can type the tendered payment manually, but i would really love to use this “Fast Payment Button” for my system.
Sorry for my bad english (not my native tongue) and my request
Thank you for this great “SambaPOS” and this forum which really help me understand a lot.
:slight_smile:

Manage > Settings > Program Settings > Payment Screen Settings

Separate values with semi-colon ; for example:

100;500;1000;5000;10000;20000;50000;100000

Values that I use:

1;5;10;20;50;100;500

1 Like

Thank you so much QMcKay :smile: it worked :smiley:

New set up :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Zox,

Are you from Indonesia? Haha… I understand your pain :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually we need more than that, can we have additional button on the payment screen? Or let say to change the “,” intro “000” (triple zero or Thousand)?

All the local POS here have that feature, it’s very handy , let say we need to key in 30k for a cup of coffee, we can press 3, 0 and then 000 . Instead of 3,0,0,0,0,0 which my cashier often messed up with lack of 1 more zero or too many zero.

Second, is it possible to remove the decimal with current SambaPOS version? (20.000,00) the decimals will add to more confusion as in our country we don’t use the decimal

Sorry to hijack your thread Zox.

Your Windows Regional settings control the display of numbers in regard to comma , and dot . Notice how my decimal separator is dot while your is comma.

I do not think there is a way to remove the decimal from the display. Though there is a feature regarding “Auto Decimals”. Check here to see how it works:

You can remove the grouping symbol (i.e. dot in your case) through Regional settings as well…

In the case of the numbers displayed on the Numberpad, I am not aware of a way to alter their values in the case if you were to want 000 in pace of the decimal separator character.

That said, it could be a feature request, since we have the option to define custom keyboards in other parts of SambaPOS, it could probably be implemented to work on the Payment screen as well.

3 Likes

Hi singbkt,
It’s possible to remove decimal, at least in the printed ticket.
i use format [=FF(’{value}’,’#,###’)] to remove decimal but still keeping the seperator
so it’ll change
1.247.500,00 to
1.247.500 instead

just use the format for all value like this:
[=FF(’{PLAIN TOTAL}’,’#,###’)]]
[=FF(’{TICKET TOTAL}’,’#,###’)]
[=FF(’{TENDERED TOTAL}’,’#,###’)]
[=FF(’{CHANGE TOTAL}’,’#,###’)]

2 Likes

Wow. This is nice. I improved my system a lot. Thanks Zox and QMcKay. Good luck to your new rest Zox

2 Likes

You want to make this? :wink:

Make a button for 1000 multiply of tendered amount.
thank you :smile:

3 Likes

Wah. Nice bro. Ur so good in this. Hehe. Is it useful? Actually ur solution for the fast payment / notes is very useful and may not need to use the .000

1 Like