Character "B" contains my invoice

THank you

But :frowning: Still B B B B B B B B :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

You have drivers for win10 ??

I’m just typing “TAWA PRP 085 Mini Printing problem b character” keyword in google, and i get many website in vietnamese, perhaps you can type the keyword in vietnamese for better result.

Have you try changing your printer properties from:

To:

Still worth a try :smirk:

nothing changes :frowning:

Try changing printer type to HTML.

OK sorry you already said you tested HTML but want Ticket Printer.

Can you print a test page?

Switch off printer > Hold down feed button > Switch on while holding > if nothing prints release feed button and press once more after light turns off.

Is it showing B at start for every print, or just the first one after turning on the printer?

I try, But, First time no B contains, second print B contains again :frowning:

@markjw : yes, every print, Ticket template, Kitchen template, report template, everything :wink:

Can you check the character set used by the printer (turn on holding down feed button), then try to match the same character set on the printer settings page in SambaPOS

Hmm. I have a theory. ESC+B is beep command. Maybe printer driver automatically sends it after print ends but printer can’t process it for a reason. Maybe it is not working in ESC/POS emulation… Try disabling automatic beep if such setting exists on printer driver.

To ensure if printer can handle beep command correctly you can add couple of <B11> or <BEEP> commands at the end of the template and see if it increases number of B’s.

@emre what about cut paper command, could it be that if the printer doesn’t support auto cut?

I recall the printer I tested while ago that had similar problem also didn’t have a cutter.

cut command is ESC-d + GS-V. We don’t send cut or beep commands by default. We expect printer to cut and beep automatically when printing ends. Of course it is possible to send these manually if it is working with ESC/POS printer.

I face the same issue. In first print “B” is not there. From second print onward letter “B” is auto added in print.

When I try print in any other mode beside “ESC/POS Emulated Printer” the the printout comes fine. (Example HTML, Text, Raw)