Condational formatting

Hi, team,
how can I implement this template and replicate it in samba pos where i will be able to know which rooms were sold and which ones were not.
eg if in a specific day only room f1 was occupied, its details will be displayed in this report as attached
then the rest will remain blank to show they were not occupied.

below is the report am trying to workon
[#ROOMS SALES:15,1,2,9,7,14,5.5,6,6,6,5,4, 7]

STATUS|NAME|QT|DATE|TIME|CUSTOMER|PAX|USER|CASH|MPESA|PDQ|CRED|TOTALS

FIRST FLOOR
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS):{0}:,}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:OS.GStatus,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,T.Date,O.Time,EN.Customers,O.PortionName,O.User,PA.CASH,PA.M-PESA,PA.PDQ,PA.CREDIT,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”}

Total| ||||| ||||| |{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS)}

Anything can be automated and modified within SambaPOS, but for the amount of time it would take to create this, wouldnt it be simpler to use property management system thats designed to do this?

1 Like

Hi @Posflow so far samba Pos is sorting much of what I need, for now I just want this report. please note that this hotel has rooms and restaurant under one roof that’s why I find Samba convenient for me. thanks