Constraint for portion of a product

You could use order tag for With Sibling and set price at -.50 set it to include price in order price.

1 Like

thatā€™s what I was just saying, problem is it does it globally on that product not per portion.

So id have to add 50p to the product so that when it deducts 50p itll be the correct price on all portions

Hmm I am still confused then. You are using it in an unconventional way for sure. You might need to rethink the entire flow and plan it out better. Its going to be hard for us to give you help with something like that.

@GreatShakesBar think about how you did it for price listsā€¦ you selected ordersā€¦ so you could select orders and update and use the constraint on the select orders actionā€¦

Alsoā€¦ TN() is not going to work regardless as your portion is a text stringā€¦

Selected order works already, it needs to change the product portions that are meant to be gifted after entity selected.

Iā€™m gonna try do it with tagsā€¦

Yes, doing it that way worked, but only because both had a discount of 50p in the new membership (launched today)

But wouldnā€™t it be good if we could have a zero price on Price List editor?

Matt

It is the way it is for the reason of it being an ā€˜overideā€™ rather than having to duplicate unaffected productsā€¦
Although a null/blank field instead and allowing 0 may broaden the possibilities of price lists but in general by default samba does not like 0 prices (the allow 0 price option) and also to snag of default setup closing a 0 remaining ticket if you did only have a 0 priced product(s) (one which I had to work arround with my dinner package setup if they didnt have drinks or chargeable itemsā€¦