Custom Nav screen space

On my custom screens, on two computers they are perfect. On one its got wide spaces in between the columns. Why?
To much space.

Just right

Screen is 1024x768 and there is no changing that and the edit option is not on screen and can not get to it. This is a pisser.

ON LARGER TEST SCREEN

1024x768

Look at how different these two machines are that are supposed to be the same.

If you edit the screen and drag to the right you can start a new column.
On the one without spaces its not in columns its just a continuation of the first column since virtcal space is filled.
Creating columns helps stablize layout if using various screen sizes as the one without spaces would show as one long colum on left is screen was big enough or scalling turned right up.

But you see my problem? I cant edit. The edit icon is missing on the actual touch screen computers.
The test is the only one I can get to that edit or customize so that I can drag em.
I like the continuation. Why is it not working on my main machine. All three are the SAME

Even the Font on Server Sales is not like the others.

Go to manage and settings and set your zoom until you see it I think it’s display settings under program settings

I think you can right click on nav screen to edit if I remember correctly also.

No cant I have tried all that.

Press and hold on the screen.

Everything should be the same, but look at station 1 its not and I cant figure out why.

I’ve never been able to get them next to each other, when you move it highlights the area on the screen where you can drop them and on mine there’s alwayd a space I’ve never seen it with no space so don’t know how you did it

As I said before the left one are separated into columns, the right one is just one column that has overflowed horizontally.
You need to arrange nav screen on each terminal as layout is local.

1 Like

Here is the solution on how to “zoom out” on a 1024x768 display so you can access the “Enable Customisation” button.

1 Like

I didnt know it did that for one column, i though it added scroll bars i might try this now, the only reson i changed back from custom nav screen is because i didnt like the gaps between columns lol

Pretty sure thats the case. Know on a fresh terminal on mine It started all huddled to the left so had to relayout on that terminal, been a while since last did a custom screen from scratch.

You can even save profiles for users.

it does all stay in one column and spread out with no scroll bars :slight_smile:

Custom nav and window scaled to 185%

now that given me more things to customise haha

If you save layout files names as usernames then it will load the layout for that user when it logs in. I use that to have admin, manager, employee screens different.

It’s helpful if you use any display scripts etc. Might want different things in the tiles depending who logs in.

2 Likes