Custom Report Setting and Formatting?

i have manage to change the font of reports via grid editor. then click on save changes.

if i refresh the report it bring all the formatted changes back

How can i permanently save the changes?

Some of that can not be saved. But try right clicking the report and choosing save then log out and in.

no its not working is there any other way to increase the font size

No not currently maybe in future.

i have one issue printing pivot report that is after printing the data it still print empty rows with column drawn.

how can i set it to print data only?

below is the blank space
and you can see the font is very light

and below is a table which is showing right table border . i dont know how to remove that

We currently have no control over Report Printing format (Templates), short of changing the printer type.

If you want to only print Data, you might be able to hide the descriptive column by setting it to width of 0 (Custom Reports). Though I don’t know why you would want to do that. The report header could theoretically be hidden as well, just leave it as a blank value.

This is your original topic on the matter, where @emre shows how output format changes when using a different printer type, such as Text:

ok thanks @QMcKay what was bothering me was that why alot empty space is printed by the pivot table.

if i print the two pivot table in one report alot of space is left in between with column drawn at bottom of each table as shown in 1st image

You need to define a default size for the report. Can you show your report syntax?

the syntax is this but i have done formatting also

[#General:1, 1:0]
Ticket Count:|@@TicketCount

Void:|{REPORT ORDER COUNT:(OS.GStatus=Void)}

Guest:|{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TT=Guest)}

Net Sales:|${ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Payment Accounts}

Service Charge:|${ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Servicing Charge Transaction:Servicing Charges}

Total Sale:|${ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Sale Transaction:Sales Accounts}

Total Sale:|$[=F((TN(β€˜{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Payment Accounts}’)+TN(β€˜{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Servicing Charge Transaction:Servicing Charges}’)),β€˜#,#0.00’)]

Rounding:|$[=F(TN(β€˜{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Rounding Transaction:Rounding}’)+TN(β€˜{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Auto Round +}’)+TN(β€˜{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Auto Round -}’))]

Bill Discount:|${ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Discount Transaction:Discount}

Payment Detail

CashTotal|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash)}

CC

VISA|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)and (TT.CCtype=VISA)}

MASTER CARD|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)and (TT.CCtype=MASTER)}

NETS|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)and (TT.CCtype=NETS)}

AMEX|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)and (TT.CCtype=AMEX)}

DINERS|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)and (TT.CCtype=DINERS)}

OTHER|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)and (TT.CCtype=OTHER)}

CCTotal|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)}

Grand Total|${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash) OR (PT=Credit Card)}

Cash Summary

Cash IN|${ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Float IN:Cash}

Cash Out|${ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Petty Cash OUT:Cash}

Cash Expected|${ACCOUNT TOTAL:Cash}

Item Summary
[!Food Summary:1, 1, 1:0]
Group|[N]Qty|[C]Total
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity,O.Total}
[Item Discount:1,1,1]
[!Discount:1,1,1]
Date|Discount %|[C]Amount
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.Date,OTN.Discount Custom Percent,OTP.Discount Custom Percent:(OT=Discount Custom Percent)}
[End:1]

1 Like