Custom report tag expressions

hellow samba pos, i will like to know if it is possible to call multiple expresions in order to make this report, many of this values that i want to show are from different tag expressions, can i call a C.calculationamount inside a ticket details tag template?

[Report:2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,4]
>Date|Ticket Range|Applied Discount|Subtotal|Applied Service|Sub Total|Tax|Total General|Credit Card Amount|Voucher Amount|Cash Amount|Starting Ticket #|Ending Ticket #|Total Value Of Sales
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,TT.DIAN.asc,C.CalculationAmount:(CT=Descuento %),T.TotalAmount,T.Tax,T.User}

Please done post multiple times for same question. Since you have more detail on this one please refer to the first part of my other response on your other post.
You are using ticket as rows so you would want to open with a list of ticket ids by doing @ ticket report returning list of ids for leriod.
The concatenate your multiple expressions separated by pipe but all having a ticket I’d constraint = $1 so they all use theist from the @ to propogate as it goes through each ticket.