Custom Report Tags in detail

@hadjieff You have not really said but I am going to assume your asking how to show 3% of those sales in another column?

If that is the case then try this.

[User SALES:1, 2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Date,O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum,[O.ExactTotal.Sum]*3/100}
2 Likes

I moved 2 posts to a new topic: Custom Report Tags

Hi,

Can I ask how can I split a tips report(Service). I have implemented 2 setups, the CC tips and replicate it and did the Cash Tips as the second one |?
I need it to show like this:
Service £ 10
CC Tips £ 16
Cash Tips £ 4
Total Tips: £30

I have this for now:

[Sales:1,1]
>Sales Report
Sales|P [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Sales}'),'#,#0.00')]
Service|P [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Service}'),'#,#0.00')]
Discounts|P [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Discount}'),'#,#0.00')]
Total|P [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Sales}')+TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Service}')-TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Discount}'),'#,#0.00')]

Thanks

1 Like

Try looking at available tags for calculations. For example

It might look like {REPORT CALCULATION TOTAL:(CT=Cash Tips)}

You are asking about Custom Report tags yet you are using only Account Tags. Did you read this tutorial before posting on it? In future it might be better if you read it first then try it then if you cant get it to work start a new Question thread and explain it in detail instead of reviving really old posts.

PS: I edited yours already but if you post any kind of code, Printer Templates, Custom Report templates you need to highlight it and press the </> button so it formats it correctly or the community may not be able to read it like it should be.

1 Like

yes, I read it, that’s why I posted here. I don’t post something for pleasure.
Ok, thanks. I will have a look, once more.

@Marian while reading your question it is not possible to understand if you’ve preferred to use account tags intentionally or because you didn’t notice we also have calculation reporting tags.

As a general financial rule you can’t split account balances. If you need to do that you have to create separate accounts for each calculation type. However depending on your configuration calculation reporting tags can also be used to report calculation totals individually.

You have two choices. You’ll read already existing samples and find a solution that fits to your case or you’ll explain your case in detail. In SambaPOS there are multiple ways to do something and without knowing how you’ve configured tips we can’t know how you can report them.

As a start this discussion might give an idea about how to report tips.

1 Like

These are the print screens:

and I need to show it like this:

I showed you the syntax. The tutorial explains it all. Slow down and read it then try it.

1 Like

Question about page formatting and printing.
I use at this moment the custom report for time registration and monthly payments for part timers.
Would it be possible to extend the page so that the date shows from 01-31 on one page.
If I print than I only print as it is on the page, and not the whole month.

It would be easy if I could print this page in one time to use as payslip.

[#Detailed Wages:1,.8,.8,.6,.6, .5, .5, .5]
>Name|In Date|Out Date|PunchIn|PunchOut|[C]Hours|[C]Pay Rate|[C]Wages
{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.EntityName,L.StartDate,L.EndDate,L.StartTime,L.EndTime,=F([L.Hours]),=M([CD.Pay Rate]),=M(F([CD.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours])):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0 AND (ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELEN=Name)}

I’m not sure if I’ve fully understood your question but for V5 you can try enabling Visual Printing setting on custom report. Print command on grid’s right click menu could also help.

Emre, I have Visual Printing enabled.
I have only 18 Rows visible, and if I print same 18 rows.
The report exist out of 1 month so in my case 26 Rows.
Would be nice If I could print the Wage report of past month in one time on my A4 printer.

Let me know how you have 18 rows visible. Are you choosing a date range? Printing should obey date filters.

The report is coming from Kendash setup, not sure how to modify.

[#Detailed Wages:1,.8,.8,.6,.6, .5, .5, .5]
>Name|In Date|Out Date|PunchIn|PunchOut|[C]Hours|[C]Pay Rate|[C]Wages
{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.EntityName,L.StartDate,L.EndDate,L.StartTime,L.EndTime,=F([L.Hours]),=M([CD.Pay Rate]),=M(F([CD.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours])):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0 AND (ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELEN=Name)}

What I’m wondering is what you did to display 18 rows instead of 26 rows. I’m trying to understand why it prints 26 rows instead of 18 rows.

I think it’s got 26 but his screen shows 18 with a scroll bar.

Yep Kendash, this is my issue.

Btw I redid this reports for v5 without need to table view. It will probably print better. I’ll post syntax when i get to computer in a few.

Thanks, would save me lots of time at the end of the month.

Here it is but it seems to be bugged @emre can you take a look at this. It seems the calculation on fields is working but its also displaying the fields seperately like they were not in a calculation.

[Detailed Wages:1,.8,.8,.6,.6, .5, .5, .5]

@{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:=F([CD.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours]):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0 AND (ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELEN=Jesse)}
>Name|In Date|Out Date|PunchIn|PunchOut|Hours|Pay Rate|Wages
{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.EntityName,L.StartDate,L.EndDate,L.StartTime,L.EndTime,=F([L.Hours]),=M([CD.Pay Rate]),=M(F([CD.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours])):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0 AND (ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELEN=Jesse)}
>||||||Total:  $1

EDIT: Nevermind I forgot something important.

1 Like

Yep, this is working for me.

Jep, but missing the Total.