Custom Report Tags in detail

I think it’s got 26 but his screen shows 18 with a scroll bar.

Yep Kendash, this is my issue.

Btw I redid this reports for v5 without need to table view. It will probably print better. I’ll post syntax when i get to computer in a few.

Thanks, would save me lots of time at the end of the month.

Here it is but it seems to be bugged @emre can you take a look at this. It seems the calculation on fields is working but its also displaying the fields seperately like they were not in a calculation.

[Detailed Wages:1,.8,.8,.6,.6, .5, .5, .5]

@{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:=F([CD.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours]):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0 AND (ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELEN=Jesse)}
>Name|In Date|Out Date|PunchIn|PunchOut|Hours|Pay Rate|Wages
{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.EntityName,L.StartDate,L.EndDate,L.StartTime,L.EndTime,=F([L.Hours]),=M([CD.Pay Rate]),=M(F([CD.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours])):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0 AND (ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELEN=Jesse)}
>||||||Total:  $1

EDIT: Nevermind I forgot something important.

1 Like

Yep, this is working for me.

Jep, but missing the Total.

I am trying to get the Total field to work give me minute

Oh, I see. Setting table height as 0 will do the job. It should be like…

[#Detailed Wages:1,.8,.8,.6,.6, .5, .5, .5:0]

Ok, still miss the Total Payment

You can setup totals by right clicking on footer area.

You should also remove report part that generates Total:VND 1 row at the bottom.

I forgot how I got field calculations to work with .sum lol

LOL, in visual its nearly working.

I think you should have summaries first and calculate grand total from these totals. However it might not support your expression syntax so if you send me your test data and let me know your need I can try to write that expression.

The only thing I need is the Total Pay rate.

@Peter_Cijsouw previews only displays work period data. Also wages column is string formatted so it can’t sum that data. We can still solve that but before that we may wait @Jesse to figure out the solution.

Hi Emre, Kendash,
No problem, it’s getting late here and have to close soon our business so any solutions next days appreciated.

@Jesse did you tried that syntax?

([T.Field1]*[T.Field2]).Sum   

Like…

([CD.Pay Rate]*[L.Hours]).Sum
1 Like

Yes that worked. @Peter_Cijsouw I am cleaning it up and I will post syntax in few minutes.

[Detailed Wage:1,.8,.8,.6,.6, .5, .5, .5]

@Jesse

>Employee|In Date|Out Date|PunchIn|PunchOut|Hours|Pay Rate|Wages

{REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:L.EntityName,L.StartDate,L.EndDate,L.StartTime,L.EndTime,=F([L.Hours]),=M([CD.Pay Rate]),=M(([CD.Pay Rate])*F([L.Hours])):(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0 AND (ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELEN=$1)}

>||||||Total Wages:   ${REPORT ENTITY STATE DETAILS:([CD.Pay Rate])*([L.Hours]).Sum:(ELSN=TCStatus) AND EntityStateLog.GetHours()>0 AND (ELSS=PunchIn) AND (ELEN=$1)}

The updated syntax I posted above can be used 2 ways. You can enter 1 user where it says @Jesse or you can enter multiple users like @Jesse,Melissa,John if you use multiple users it will list each users data sequentially with the order you typed them after the @. If you list just a single user then the report is specifically for that user.

How it looks with multiple users:

1 Like

Great this is working, only one question. How do I remove, or change the (£) value. don’t see this in the coding.

It is in the coding its just secret! lol joking in the tag where you see =M or M just remove that. It formats it as money.

=M([CD.Pay Rate]) for example should just be CD.Pay Rate

*=M(([CD.Pay Rate])F([L.Hours])) would become *=([CD.Pay Rate])F([L.Hours])

You want to leave the =F in front of L.Hours or it will look very funky.

1 Like