Customer Account Debit End Period Report

Hello to all.
I have one problem.
I setup the customer account and it is working well.
The point is:
Lets say that the customer A eat to my restaurant for 50 euros.
Select Customer - Settle - to Customer Account
Everything well in this time.
End working Period.
In the report it says that i receive 50 euros , BUT actually i am NOT!!!
( i will receive the money in 1-2-7 days or in the end of month )
The Account details says that the customer ows me ths 50 euros.
Then one day the customer comes and pay the 50.
End Work Period
Report - Work period report … There is nowhere this 50 …
The customer account balance is 0 , which is OK…
But the problem is that I have 2 “wrong” reports…
Any suggestion???

The reports are not wrong, if you haven’t already you need to either buy custom reports module or upgrade to v5 which includes custom reports.

The 50 sales is correct, the sales have happened but payment has not been paid, the payment method will be shown as paid by account xxxxx. This is correct way to report sales as the goods have been provided at that time.

The payment made to the account is not included as the default work period report is reporting payments from tickets, not account transaction payments.
The bit you need to make reports work better with accounts would be to report a payment break down.
This was mine in v5 when used booking entities for rooms;

[Banking Details:2, 1]
Till Cash|{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash)}
Rooms Cash|{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Booking Cash Payment:Cash}
>>Total Cash|[=F({REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash)}+{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Booking Cash Payment:Cash})]
Till Card|{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)}
Rooms Card|{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Booking Credit Card Payment:Credit Card}
>>Total Card|[=F({REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card)}+{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Booking Credit Card Payment:Credit Card})]

What you ideally want is an account balance BF and CF but not got round to working report for these so settles for an account list with totals which I compare to yesterdays total ‘ledger’ balance.
My rooms are a fized list but for customers you would want to define a list of entities with debt balances.
My room balances list was like this;

[Room Account Statement:1,1,1,1]
>Room|Debits|Credits|Balance
Room 1|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 01}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 01}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 01}
Room 2|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 02}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 02}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 02}
Room 3|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 03}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 03}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 03}
Room 4|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 04}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 04}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 04}
Room 5|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 05}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 05}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 05}
Room 6|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 06}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 06}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 06}
Room 7|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 07}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 07}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 07}
Room 8|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 08}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 08}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 08}
Room 9|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 09}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 09}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 09}
Room 10|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 10}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 10}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 10}
Room 11|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room 11}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room 11}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room 11}
>Totals|{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Room Accounts}|{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Room Accounts}|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Room Accounts}
2 Likes