Difference in Receivables

It will be awesome if you can let me know if you can remember last tickets I’ve mentioned are moved between tables or not. So we can know the issue I found was same with yours.

PS: Enable syntax check on your phone, lol

Dear @Emre, now that I am sitting in front of my computer and saw the tickets I can tell you exactly what happend… the problem is that whatever happend to these two tickets did not happen before… sorry for that.

Lets start… the problem in my phone is not the corrector… but my fingers. Will never buy again a Samsung POCKET DUOS… too smal for my fingers and I am too old to look at it close… make your math, jajajajajjajajajajaj

Ok… yesterday was a very special day, we had lots of problems. We are the only restaurant with internet in Caponga´s Plaza. So everyone is trying to hack our modem to use WIFI. We are currently using two computers (WFI connected) one WIFI printer server on wich we have a kitchen printer connected. For some reason yesterday the whole WIFI and INTERNET connection was blocked by someone and we had 15 minutes of mayhem. In that period of time a guy came to the front desk (while I was running with kitchen orders and trying to fix modem issues) to tell me that he wanted to try the credit card. He did not know if he had enough credit to buy a pizza and a 1 LT coke. So I opened a table, added the order (NOW order 2684, and I say “now” because that order was not originally that one, and if you look at the user, suprisingly NO user… I missed that yesterday) in table 30. Then a lot of orders came and I was still trying to figure out what went wrong with my kitchen printer. 15 minutes later and a lot of work I managed to figure out that a brute force attack was made to the modem, so I reset it. Now all computers and printers where working fine. One of our waiters came and told us that table 30 moved to table 20, after that another waiter came and ordered 3 large pizzas and three sodas. When the time came to settle table 20, the original waiter told us that in fact those tables where sepparated, so I had to settle original table 30 (mixed with table 20) with the credit card payment and gave them the ticket, and settle table 20 with the rest of the order. My wife, instead of sepparating the ticket in two, made a move of orders to table 9 (now the new ticket number 2684, one pizza and one coke), and settled it with credit card, and of course, leaved table 20 with the rest of the orders to settle it sepparately.

To make a long story short… every saturday (bussiest day) we do have some nice adventures like this particular one… but this one was a first… LOL.

THANKS!!!

G.

OK great!. Thank you very much for the detailed information and I’m pretty sure that fix will solve your issue. While moving between tables taxo servico action works multiple times for both tables and it somehow resets calculation amount in account transaction document to zero. It was really hard to spot that issue but your backups and reports helped a lot. Thank you!

PS: I also have fat finger issue so I’ve decided to use tablet :slight_smile:

Really great news!!!
One think that I dont understand is that a lot of people do have calculations made on tickets, and yet nobody had this problem. Nobody movea tables?
Strange… jajajjajaajjajajajajakaja

Dear @emre, how can i fix previous transactions in order to have a balamce.in the receivables account?

Thank you very muvh!!!

G

That issue is specific to you because of your balcony > table implementation.

The easiest way to fix that will be creating a transaction document that zeroes receivables balance and adds that amount (difference) to taxo servico account. Of course we need to do that just before ending work period.

Adding that transaction will solve futute transactions. But what about past and closed working periods?

So in order to fix this issue i need to add a transaction?

Thanks

G

Yes you’ll still see the difference when you review filtered past months account transactions but I don’t think that will be a issue since sales account numbers are correct. Only the balance for taxo servico account will be different. I don’t know if the balance for taxo servico account is important or not.

4.1.41 released. I’ll be happy if you can track receivables account few days and let me know if it works fine or not.

I will be more than happy to test it!!!

Thank you very much for the fast responses!!!

G.