Divide one Bill for multi people, and can print out receipt for each people by every time payment done

let’s say, if the bill total amount is 30, but in this time have 3 people eat together, when they come to do the payment, they want shared this bill, so in this time, i need split this bill, the mean each one pay 10.
Now, in settle screen, the amount is 30,
First,I press split button, then i press 10. now i change the bill price to 10, the first people give 50,i enter 50 by cash, the screen show"Changed 40",In this time, i want the system auto print out the bill, in this bill, i want it show the[ total amount(original amount 30)],and [pay by split:10],[payment type :cash],[payment amount: 50],[Change:40]
NOW, The screen still remained in settle payment screen, and show the remain amount is 20.
*Second,I press split button, then i press 10,now the bill price is 10, and the second people want pay by credit card, so i press 10 and credit card, in this time , the bill will print out(include all food and drinks),in the receipt bottom show [total amount(original amount 30)], and [pay by split:10],[payment type :credit card]
NOW, The screen still remained in settle payment screen, and show the remain amount is 10.
*Third,I press split button, then i press 10,now the bill price is 10,and the last people pay by cash, he give me 50, i press 50 and cash, the screen show “change 40”,and auto print out receipt,in the receipt bottom show [total amount(original amount 30)],and [pay by split:10],[payment type :cash],[payment amount:50],[Change:40]
After that, i press “close” button to close the screen, payment done.
So, everyone can help me settle this matter?Thanks a lot.

This is pretty simple virtually default.
You just need to add the print bill action to a payment processed rule which will trigger receipt after each payment.
What is shown on the receipt is down to the template, add the fields you want it to show…
PS this is a question not a request :wink: have changed the category.

You’ll want;

Where can find [Payment processed Rule], in the rules, i just find [Ticket Payment Check] under Before Ticket Closing category.

You make a rule…

Ok, but if i add this rule, how a bout normal payment?because the normal payment receipt type will not equal with the split payment type, before the normal payment, just pay by cash will open cash drawer, and when i press the payment type will auto print the receipt(Normal Receipt).

Not following, split payments will still be using cash, card etc…

ok, you mean i just need add some tag in the receipt template? Because in the split payment, i want show split amount in the receipt.

Yes, the {PAYMENTS} tag on the receipt is where everything in the [PAYMENTS] bit goes for each payment on the ticket.

Ok,Thanks a lot, I will try it now.

Ok, After i done this ,i make one bill is 22,and in first time i split it to 10, and pay by cash, and second split pay bay credit card, both time auto print receipt, but the receipt did not show any split, and i don’t know why after the second receipt print out , the system print out the third receipt.

First Receipt

Second Receipt

Third Receipt

Actually, in the first receipt, i want show Split By Cash:10,

in Second receipt, i want show Split By Credit Card:12.

Paste your template in here.

Be sure to select the code and click the </> button on toolbar so as not to strip the code.

I think there is some confusion here.

@weebo your question is “Divide one Bill for multi people, and can print out receipt for each people by every time payment done” right?

So that is pretty simple actually. If you want to divide the bill and have a SEPARATE receipt for each person who has done a split payment, you just need to Move items to new tickets first instead of using payment screen split.

For example.

Here is your order:

Item 1
Item 2
Item 3

Customer 1 wants to pay for Item 1

So you select Item 1, then click Move.

Now you have a new ticket with ONLY Item 1.
Go to Settle and make payment for this item. Then you have receipt for that one time also.

Now go back to table, you will have

Item 2
Item 3

So if you want to split again, follow above process. Or if one person is paying for these 2, just Settle and you make payment as usual. You have separate receipt for these items.

I think this is what you are looking for?

2 Likes

Actually,it’s not SEPARATE receipt, its SEPARATE (Price) and share the same receipt,For example,
The receipt have:
Item 1
Item 2
Item 3
Total Amount is 20,So it will split to 10 for each people,if have 4 people, will split 5 for each people,but its same receipt with same item.

This is default,

This: {PAYMENTS} in the template means the

[PAYMENTS]
<J00>{PAYMENT NAME}:|£{TENDERED}

Bit will be inserted for each payment like this;

Cash: £5

Didn’t have a round £20 ticket but same principle.

If receipt is printed on payment processed you would get one each time as it goes so;

then

then

then

If limited to only after remaining balance =0 you would just get the last one with all payments.

This might help you. Its alternate flow for Split Bills. Dont blindly do the tutorial read over it first see if it interests you.

Video of it in action:

1 Like

This is different case, this video show how to separate bill by item, but, i want separate bill by price and by person.

From what you have said I have explained how to get a receipt per payment.