End Of Day Problem

Hi everyone I have a bit of a problem. when I want to print the inventory report it does not matter what date I enter it gives me the same figures for the inventory, but on the end of day records I can see the consumption and the current inventory and it doesn’t even closely resemble what the inventory report gives me. After days of stocktaking I know the end of day records are accurate and correct is there any way I can print an end of day record to get the info I need? or is there a way to fix the inventory report. my template for the inventory report is
[Inventory Report:1,1, 1]
{REPORT INVENTORY}
thanks everyone

Please do not use the Issue Category for your Questions.

The {REPORT INVENTORY} tag is a hard-coded Report, but there are others tags that can be used to retrieve just about anything you want.

All you need to do is SEARCH and you will find that Inventory Reporting has been covered very thoroughly. Here are some Reports for you:

@{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:I.GroupCode.asc::,}
[Inventory Report:1.5, 1, 1,1]
>>Item|Inv|Stock|Unit
>>$1
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:C.Name.asc,C.Inventory,C.InStock,C.Unit:I.GroupCode=="$1"}

[Purchases by Group:2, 1,1, 1]
>GROUP|||Amount
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.ItemGroup,'','',T.TotalPrice.Sum}

> | |Total|{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.TotalPrice.Sum}

[Item Purchases:2, 1,1, 1]
>Item|Qty|Unit|Amount
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Name,T.Quantity.Sum,T.Unit,[T.TotalPrice.Sum]}

>Total|{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Quantity.Sum,'',T.TotalPrice.Sum}

[Inventory Consumption:2, 1,1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]
>Item|Used|Unit|Pred|InStock|Added|Removed|Variance
{REPORT CONSUMPTION DETAILS:C.Name.asc,C.Consumption.Sum,C.Unit,C.Inventory.Sum,C.InStock.Sum,C.Added.Sum,C.Removed.Sum,[($5-($2+$4))];0.00;-0.00;0.00:C.Consumption>0}

More Documentation to Read:

https://sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php/custom_reporting_tags

1 Like

thanks QMcKay the reports you gave work excellent. I’m sorry that I did not look up custom reporting I thought it was some setting I could just change. thanks again for the help