End of day reconciliation

Unfortunately, QMcKay is no longer with us.

Have you tried the link QMckay posted earlier in this thread?

jah i did and was not really working end report was not working i need to try and learn because i have multi currency also

If you could be more specific of your problem, that would increase the likelihood of getting an answer.

Just by saying “end report was not working”, is not much information for readers to go on to answer your question.

Here is some tips:

• Mention your goal and add as much information as possible for use to understand what you want to accomplish.
  • If you did a tutorial or imported an import file, mention that in your posting. It is also helpful to provide the link.
  • If you changed something and it is not working, mention what you changed. Show screen shots or paste your code into your post. Again provide as much information as possible.

You have to understand that we do not know your situation, it may seem obvious to you but it is not obvious to us. If a reader reads a post that says “it’s not working”, they are not likely to respond. But if they read a post with the specific problem they understand, it increases the likelihood of them responding that faced a similar situation.

Also, do not post multiple topics of the same problem. This forum does a great job of knowing what posts have been read and which one has not been read.

that setup is something i need but as i mentioned i am new so
i cannot really change the currency , i need to add some more nominees so that’s where i am stuck at the moment