Enitity screen wont load

yeah tought maybe the user tag was conflicting but checked it out and even with that removed it still keeps doing the same thing will try the debugger see what that gives me :slight_smile:

just checked with “test rules” but that gives me that there are no issues, so will go trough them all manually see what that gives

That’s not the debugger. Turn rule debugger on and paste result here after pressing the button.

its this right?

Yes that is it. Turn it on then run the automation and paste result here.

so with run the automation you mean just press the “retour bouteille” button, i did that but nothing shows after that(except for the ticket like usually)

nevermind went to server pc there it works

so this is what the debugger gave me as result

Looks like you have much more than just navigate action being fired from that automation command. You are even opening a ticket and canceling a payment from that command. Remove all that automation linked to that command then add just the navigate action see what happens.

yeah was amazed of what it all triggerd, i am cheking them out now, the cancel is actually just a refresh action for when ticket is paid before doing the retour action

will remove them one by one so i can find the culprit :slight_smile: thanks for all the help already @Jesse

ok @Jesse, when i do it from out the navigation display it now works(it conflicted somehow with setting for when ticket is allready paid, will look in to that later) but when i want to do it from out my ticket it still wont open the required entity screen

If ticket is locked it won t work.

i checked it isnt locked and its also still unpaid

but now im super confused it just created a “select bouteille retour button” and i didnt create that one and this one works

k seems i did create it

but it looked like it just showed up out of nowhere just now as i didnt noticed it untill now :sweat_smile:

If your in an open ticket navigate won t work. Your doing a lot of automation that is opening tickets like tagging user etc.

in previous version it did open the entity screen just fine, but for some reason now it doesnt anymore.

my tagging doesnt open tickets my tickets just create instantly a tag so when their are 2tickets on same table my waiters can see wich one is theirs and most of the stuff you saw in the debugger where the settings for a reopening of a settled ticket.

gonna test that new button now and see if all is like it should be :slight_smile:

k now that new button works fine for opening the required entity screen but it has some issues though as i cant make it so that once selected there is state update and i cant make it open a already settled table (this was all possible when it used to be a “automation command”)

just tested old setup without the interference of the reopen settled ticket settings and that works just fine
so thanks kendash and QMcKay would have never figured it out without you guys (will also change topic as this aint a issue but a misconfiguration)

so this is the solution if anyone would have same issue happening

this is a quick fix for those that dont need any state changes or other extra actions performed

the fix for when you still want extra actions performed is first off

this will pop-up a second screen so for this you will need to work without sambapos in full screen(i didn’t realize it opened a second screen so didnt found it at first :sweat_smile:) now go to the screen of the action you want to perform(dont perform action yet) clear the debugger and press your required action, now you will see in debugger all the action and rules performed.

in my case as you can see it performs a action called “refresh reopen” which displays closed ticket due to this it loads ticket instead of entity screen now after deleting this it works just fine.

This is in my case, in any other case just try to delete mappings of the rules shown till you get the required response of sambapos and adjust the rules/actions so it wont interfere in the future.

again thanks to both QMcKay and kendash for the patience and help in this matter :slight_smile:

2 Likes