Entity Account Name

Can I check with someone the correct syntax using Account Name? I am sure I have used this before, but a brain fade moment…

EDIT: Customer has an Account.
EDIT2: Called from Customer Search Screen Automation Button?

Cant see {ENTITY ACCOUNT NAME on the tag list in print templates…
There is {ACCOUNT NAME} but presume this is to go within the entities section of the templatr so no entity specification

Here. Feb 15th…

Humor me and try putting an entity name in it…

Think when I did similar I used {REPORT ENTITY DETAILS: and put (EN={ENTITY NAME:Customer}) for the expression

I did in the 1st pic above? Use “Customer”

I ment {ENTITY ACCOUNT NAME:‘CustomersName’} or {ENTITY ACCOUNT NAME:Customer:‘CustomersName’}

Oh I trying to grab the current customer name (Entity Assigned to Ticket) as a parameter so hard coding be useless but I will try to test…

Thats why i said humor me :wink: it was to see if alternative worked.

Tried it with Entity Name (X) as 01000 and ‘01000’ both failed…

Hey @JTRTech - yes it is a valid Tag FYI, but cannot be used from the Search/Select Entity Screen as Ticket must be put aside when that screen is opened… Same syntax {ENTITY ACCOUNT NAME:Customer} works as so inside Ticket.

Learning as I go…
(Please correct me if I am wrong)

What are you doing with it?

Navigating straight into a Customer (or Entity Account) details.

Here: [EDIT - wrong image, new one now]

So you cant pull any entity details from there?

Might have to do some program setting logging.

You probably would need to load entity first.

1 Like

Entity Account Name is a Ticket based tag that reads account name for the entity. As it is a ticket related tag it is usable inside ticket related rules and automation commands fired inside a ticket.

As @Jesse suggested you can create one more rule that loads the entity by using load entity actions and executes your automation command. You can’t both load an entity and use printer tags in a single rule as printer tags gets processed before actions executes.

3 Likes