Entity Button - Help Please

Is it possible to change the ticket type of a particular entity? and if so how.

I have an entity screen that displays all of the tables in our restaurant , however I would also like to include 1 entity that when selected creates a different ticket type for over the counter sales. Therefore no order is required to go to the kitchen as this would be a simple sales transaction.

I have attached a screenshot to show the button I want to change. I have created a separate entity type called ‘sales’ and this button is within that ‘entity type’

UPDATE
been playing around and perhaps would be better to use an Auto Command Button? I’ve tried adding a button that ‘creates ticket’ but this will still pass the order to the kitchen and then require > ready > delivered states in order to close ticket. How do I make this so it is just a single payment transaction without workflow having to be followed ?

Many Thanks

Rob

You can create a separate department, set different ticket type and change Ticket Creation Method as Create Ticket

As a result you’ll have a separate button to make direct sales. You can even create different menu for that department.

HI @emre I have done this but this still creates an order with the kitchen - this would be for ready prepared items that are available and don’t require the work flow of Kitchen > Ready > Delivered

I would just need to select the item and settle - without the need to create kitchen order - make ready - deliver - etc

Thanks for your help

Rob