Event Name: Account Transaction Added to Ticket

Does this event work? I’m trying to execute a rule when the Account Transaction Added to Ticket event occurs. However, even without any constraints this rule is unable to execute my selected action. In this case i’m simply using a popup box action to test the rule… i want to control what happens when a user is at the Payment Screen and clicks the “Service Charge” Calculation Selector button or the various Payment Type buttons.

I know you can change Status to Paid with payment processed event, however is it possible to change a ticket state on the Payment Screen when e.g. Service charge is calculated ? I want to ensure employees apply Service Charge correctly by preventing it from being applied when its exempt and ensuring its applied when required.

Service Charge is exempt when customer is ready to pay and Ticket contains only Bar orders.
Service Charge is applicable when customer is ready to pay and Ticket contains a Kitchen order

I have not used that rule yet but it may actually not be what you are thinking it is.

@emre Can you please provide me with some guidance on this one?