From SambaPOS to Windows Desktop

Hi at all
if I double click on the Red Apple on the top left I can shift from SambaPos to Windows Desktop.

This is very good for the Administrator but NOT for the WAITRESS…

In additiont in the case of Tablet connected through RDP Session this could cause problems.

Is there a choice to block this shift so that only the Adminstrator can do this?

Thank’s

Bye

Maurizio

I’m also interested in this. How to better secure the the operating system? How does everyone else do it? For our organization, I need users to be able to only use SambaPOS.

Well, the computer also plays music. but this is our particular setup, not a general case.

Any input? How do Sambapos admins secure their machines ?

I can add a permission setting for that but if waiter has an access to a keyboard they can switch to windows by using key combinations or accessing start menu. We are receiving similar limitation requests such as disabling change time on windows or logout. These should limited from windows permissions.

Hi Emre in my case there isn’t a keyboard …it’a touchcscreen without keybord for security…if a waitres will understand the trick of the double click she can go to Windows …not a good choice in my opinion.

In the case of RDP session imagine that they will be able doing double click on the red apple …then the service through tablet won’t work fine after … normally I start SambaPOS on a user Windows Session and the I connect through 2x to this session… the waitress MUST see only Sambapos …

Thank’s

Bye

Maurizio

OK. I’ve added Can restore full screen permission to Navigation Permissions.