Gloriafood integration

:slight_smile: OK so graphql parser tolerates it. @Yuvalkob did you started graphql server? Can you use graphiql app to execute queries?

1 Like

You know I thought about asking that but I assumed nah surely he installed the server.

I indeed installed the server :slight_smile:
Anyway, when i execute the querie with the GQL this is what i get

You dont have the entity type Customers.

What iā€™m missing here?

Try restarting the gql server.

Are you using Local DB? Please keep in mind LocalDB is a user based database so it will work in the context of the user that started the message server service.

2 Likes

Why does your addTicket mutation contain all those \n characters?

Is your Ticket Type named ā€œTicketā€ ?
Is your Department named ā€œRestaurantā€ ?
Do you have a User named ā€œAdministratorā€ ?
Do you have a Terminal named ā€œServerā€ ?
Do you have an Entity Type named ā€œCustomersā€ ?

What version of SambaPOS are you running?

Yes all those are correct i tried ticket type with delivery ticket too , using 5.1.61 only customer entities creating with address field null rest fields all ok thank you

I copied from @emre sample thank you

5.1.61 may contain breaking changes. It will be a little hard to keep samples updated but Iā€™ll refresh gloria food sample as Iā€™ll release 5.1.61.

1 Like

I have problem with tax calculation.
I setup samba acording tutorial: https://sambapos.org/wiki/doku.php/en/how_to_configure_multiple_taxes
Tax calculation works good when I put items manualy to ticket.
But If I use API for transfering items from gloriafood to sambapos, there missing tax.
Somebody test transfer items with tax calculation over GraphQl?

Second probles is with fetch product - menu list.(getMenuCategories and getMenuItems) When I change something in menu list after I must restart MessagingServerServiceTool. Server still remember old menu.

But importing items works very well and we can use gloriafood and sambapos together. We save a lot of time :slight_smile:

Hello @spoki. Iā€™m glad someone could make that run :slight_smile: You need to wait for 5.1.61 update for some related changes. Iā€™ll release an API method to reset server cache and tickets you create will have taxes.

2 Likes

If it is possible can you add to new version query for updateEntity. If customer change address, I must change address directly in sql table. Thanks very much.

1 Like

@emre updateEntity mutation would be useful for sure.

1 Like