Gloriafood TypeError

I setup the Gloria Food API based on @emre Tutorial. When I run the script.js and place an order I can see the order coming in on the console screen but then get

TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null
    at data (f:\1node\script.js:216:37)
    at Request._callback (f:\1node\script.js:79:27)
    at Request.self.callback (f:\1node\node_modules\request\request.js:186:22)
    at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:214:7)
    at Request.<anonymous> (f:\1node\node_modules\request\request.js:1163:10)
    at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:211:7)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (f:\1node\node_modules\request\request.js:1085:12)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:313:30)

f:\1node>

What way does the Menus work. Can I sync my Menu from SambaPOS to Gloriafood or do I have to create all items individually.

Means you have a mistake in the script.

I am not aware that Gloria has any function to pick up information from your menu in SambaPOS, however to save time in retyping the whole thing, you can submit a menu to them for a quote of data entry. Price is pretty reasonable.

2 Likes

Hi the script is from the tutorial I would have only added the GloriaFoodkey and the serverkey. Do I need to make more changes to the script.js file?

The error your getting is a script error. So there could be several things wrong… 1. an error in the script. or 2. an error in SambaPOS side of setup.

The error says its trying to access a specific table in the database and that table has NULL it is expecting something other than NULL