HOLD Button for Table Order

You would probably want to run a few simulations as I had the same thought when I did a hold button.
I utilized the state change parts as part of my switch user configuration and originally I wanted to make it so it unheld the order when the ticket was reopened however this doesn’t work as believe some of the required actions were not suitable for a ticket opened rule event.

Anyway I ended up adding the execute automation command action to a few other rules, think I did ticket total changed, and a couple of others.
Like I said you will want to run some simulation transactions to try and find any loopholes where it can remain on hold.
I would still leave the unhold button in personally - if its mapped corectly it will only show when the hold status is set anyway and change once the ticket is unheld.

An extra bit I did just to make it very clear that the ticket was being recalled/had been on hold was add a ask question prompt to the setup so it stated that the ticket had been on hold.
my setup will obviously differ from yours but if you wanted to do this imagine you could do using a ticket opened rule with a constraint of status = hold.

1 Like