Hotel Rooms (Entity?)

Q posted the link to the newbook pms intergration and this topic has screenshots for the in samba very basic room accounts idea.

Umm what he meant was QMcKay posted a link already. Your not going to find any step by step. You are going to have to build your own solution but you can get inspiration from JTR documented work when he was building his.

No. This Topic has nothing to do with me. I don’t have a Hotel.

Hello everyone here. am very new from Kampala .
i do appreciate Every individual’s effort upon the success of this software
am asking if this customization works also with samba pos v4

No it uses v5 only features. V4 is no longer supported it is recommended to use v5.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: V5 License Questions

I am following up on this tutorial. What does the Create Booking Entity action look like ; Anyone with a screenshot? I mean what type of action is it? Is it a Create Entity Action? What is the Booking Id Field?

Pretty sure my origional setup didn’t have an action with that name as I used all generic actions.
The automation should create a booking entity per booking and link that to the static room entities to allow an account per booking and record details.
The booking ID field is likely the booking entity primary field.

1 Like

Thanks JTR. I hope I will get it all right. I really need this.

I know JTRTech Did some pretty nice stuff in regards to this topic, just like Castech and others I got stuck because I feel the actions, rules and automation’s command are not well documented.
If anyone managed to set up this kindly share what you did otherwise i feel like it will to tasking to ask
JTRTech to redo this again

1 Like

I’ll see if I even still have this database on my old desktop Sunday evening post again on Sunday to remind me LOL

1 Like

Thanyou again JTR Tech i will remind you on sunday,sorry for asking this again

Would really appreciate @JTRTech. :clap:

Hi JTR you said we should remind you on this topic,hope you have something to share,i will really appreciate

Must be a time difference, guessing your in western hemisphere :-p was at desk till 3am scouring CCTV following some thefts - so have been a little preoccupied.
Keep on at me and I will dig out the DB :wink:

1 Like

So sorry JTRTech for the thugs ,No worries we will wait a little longer .

:stuck_out_tongue: I am also at your neck @JTRTech for this DB.

Its create entity;

Booking ID is the entity name, the setup creates an entity per booking and links them to a room entity to allow individual accounts per booking rather than a recuring account for room.
The booking ID it created random and saved into the room booking id fields and then used from there to create a booking entity.

2 Likes

I have this database loaded on my desktop and will leave it there for now, ask your question while its there :wink:

1 Like

Thanks JTR, at least now the db is with you it’s no longer in your archives :smile: . Let me continue from where I left off I’ll let you know if I hit a snag