Hotel Rooms (Entity?)

Thanyou again JTR Tech i will remind you on sunday,sorry for asking this again

Would really appreciate @JTRTech. :clap:

Hi JTR you said we should remind you on this topic,hope you have something to share,i will really appreciate

Must be a time difference, guessing your in western hemisphere :-p was at desk till 3am scouring CCTV following some thefts - so have been a little preoccupied.
Keep on at me and I will dig out the DB :wink:

So sorry JTRTech for the thugs ,No worries we will wait a little longer .

:stuck_out_tongue: I am also at your neck @JTRTech for this DB.

Its create entity;

Booking ID is the entity name, the setup creates an entity per booking and links them to a room entity to allow individual accounts per booking rather than a recuring account for room.
The booking ID it created random and saved into the room booking id fields and then used from there to create a booking entity.

I have this database loaded on my desktop and will leave it there for now, ask your question while its there :wink:

Thanks JTR, at least now the db is with you it’s no longer in your archives :smile: . Let me continue from where I left off I’ll let you know if I hit a snag

I think so long as you understand this bit you will have better picture of whats happening in the automation;

am little bit late on this but i hope i can still catch up,Hope JTRTech hasn’t trashed the DB yet.

@JTRTech, Need your help whenever you are free. On Image #5, I am having challenges finding the Action Type that has the Fields displayed.

It’s a big thread, which action?

Room%20Booking%20System

The Fields Under Booking Cash/Card Payment

It is a ‘Create Account Transaction Document’ action.
You will obviously need corresponding tens document for payments to room entity accounts. If unsure compare to the default customer account payment documents.

Hey @JTRTech, I have added this to my Script but I do not know what to put under the Handler. Please help

What script was that sorry? Dont remember there being a script in this setup but was a while ago…

function accountbalance(accountname)
{
var qry = "
SELECT
sum([Debit])-sum([Credit]) as [Balance]

FROM [dbo].[AccountTransactionValues] tv
LEFT JOIN [Accounts] a ON a.[Id] = tv.[AccountId]
LEFT JOIN [Entities] e ON e.[AccountId] = a.[Id]

WHERE 1=1
AND a.[Name] = ‘"+accountname+"’";

var balance = sql.Query(qry).First;
return balance;
}

function BalanceFromEntityGridBookingNumberSetting()
{
var qry1 = “SELECT [Value] FROM [ProgramSettingValues] WHERE [Name]=’”+‘EntityGridBookingNumber’+"’";
var accountname = sql.Query(qry1).First;
var qry2 = "
SELECT
sum([Debit])-sum([Credit]) as [Balance]
FROM [dbo].[AccountTransactionValues] tv
LEFT JOIN [Accounts] a ON a.[Id] = tv.[AccountId]
LEFT JOIN [Entities] e ON e.[AccountId] = a.[Id]
WHERE 1=1
AND a.[Name] = ‘"+accountname+"’";

var balance = sql.Query(qry2).First;
return balance;
}

Oh, ok.
Handler is irreverent to the script itself so long as the call to the script uses the handler.
Handler is just the name the script is saved under.

{CALL:handler.function(‘variable’)}