How to create a tax,total tax, change total,payment total in the bill?

I am trying to integrate sambapos with Government tax service. I need to post each ticket detail including Total ticket amount, Tax amount(we are charging 16% tax), table no, tiket no and many more things to site. To achieve this i am using URL printer to post these required fields. i make a web site and deployed on local server and this site is getting required data using query string and posting data on govt tax service. Using URL Printer technique i am getting these required fields from samaba like http://192.168.157.1/Default.aspx?total_amount=@totalamount@&tableNo=@tbl@&totalTax=@taz@

in samba i am calculating Tax like

i need to get these required fields in printer template like

i am getting all other required values correctly and posting on site but the tax field is not picking its right value

it sending 0.00 why it not getting correct tax value???

1 Like

Good explanation.

Before going any further, we should ask:

• why are you using a Calculation Type for Taxes instead of a Tax Template?
  • what version of SambaPOS are you using? 4.1.82 ?

No i am using version 5

What if you setup a second calculation of service type? You wouldnt want that declared with the tax would you?

In the main LAYOUT section would you not want to use {CALCULATION TOTAL:GST}
Either that or try specifying the format for specific service like such;

{SERVICES}
[SERVICES:GST]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

Not tried that but based on other teplate layout sections it might work. if you only set format for GST other calculations/services would not be printed.

PS if your using V5 you would have been better to start a new topic in the V5 Questions category rather than tagging on to a V4 topic so its clear what version and options are available :slight_smile: as V5 has many more features and options.

1 Like

Thanks brother can you tell me complete procedure to implement service type method???
i am new to samba i know nothing thats why i am facing these problems

Dont understand what you mean?

Just try this and see if you get any output?

[LAYOUT]
<L00> LAYOUT GST = {CALCULATION TOTAL:GST}
<L00>SERVICES SECTION SPECIFIED;
{SERVICES}

[SERVICES:GST]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}
1 Like

PS looking at your picture four=|{SERVICE TOTAL} wont work anyway, it has no formatting
You need to have <L00>, <C00> or <J00> etc at beginning of line to display whatever

Suggest you read the ticket templates tutorial…

1 Like

Thanks my problem is solved. it was so easy…

1 Like