How To Increase Font Size At Kitchen Display

Posibly a not backdateable method would be to save the ‘last order number’ as a ticket level value like tag or state which could be using in the layout section of the template.
Might allow prints in that way but would only be last order number and not backdateable.

Best I could come up with for a KOT to Print only most-recent Orders …

This relies on the fact that the Order has not yet been Submitted, and still has the Status of New. It uses a button on the Ticket Screen to invoke the Print Job, but some other type of Order State manipulation could make this automatic.

EDIT: in fact, for normal Kitchen Prints, the default Rule for Ticket Closing Rule automatically Prints only Orders with a Status State of New, so in that case it will already work without changing the Template. If you wanted to use the Template in a Ticket Lister, you will need to do something similar to this, but using a different Order State flow in that case.

Good idea, and probably the only solution to producing the Print in the way he shows.

If there was a Global tag like {LAST ORDER NO} similar to {LAST ORDER TIME} that might also work.

Using Order Grouping and Keys and Separators might also be a solution, but I’m not going to get into that because I have zero interest in it - if someone else wants to give it a go, great.

Simple. We can group by order states so what we need to do is storing order no as order state and configure printer template accordingly.

Create an action that stores order numbers.

For more fine tuned control it might be implemented differently but the simplest way to update order numbers will be doing it while order status changes from new to submitted.

I added highlighted part to group by order no state. I also disabled line merging so same products from different orders will not merge.

This is my result

1 Like

Very nice and simple @emre … I knew it could be done!

2 Likes

Thanks so alot @emre also thanks to QMcKay and JTRTech for your kind help that make my work more batter.
Thanks again

My result is

> [LAYOUT]
> [<L><b><size 30><color Red>Table - {ENTITY NAME:Table}</color></size></b>|<size 25>Ticket No.#{TICKET NO}</size>]
> <F>=
> <L>{TICKET DATE} <b>{TICKET TIME}</b>| Waiter: {TICKET TAG:Waiter}
> {ORDERS}
> [ORDERS]
> <L><color Blue><size 30>{QUANTITY}</size></color><size 25>={NAME}</size>
> {ORDER TAGS}
> [ORDERS:Void]
> <L><color Blue><size 30>{QUANTITY}</size></color><size 25>={NAME}</size>|<color Red><size 25>**Void**</size></color>
> {ORDER TAGS}

> [ORDERS GROUP|ORDER STATE:OrderNo]
> <F>-
> <L><b><size 20><color Red>Order No:{GROUP KEY}</color></size></b>

> [ORDER TAGS]
> -- Format for order tags
> <L><color Green><size 20>* {ORDER TAG NAME}</size></color>