How to reset the transactions to zero in the trial version?

After reisntall,
I will come back to read the help from you guys a bit, going to cook some steak now. hehe.

1 Like

Enjoy your steak! :slight_smile:

Ok well looks like there has been a re-build of 5.1.60 on 23 Nov 2016. Anyway it was best to double check that either way as we couldnā€™t know that from what was on the forum.

So the only reason you should get activation warnings is if you went over 500 tickets, or like Kendash said if you have an expired beta version (which you donā€™t). Iā€™m not aware of any other reasons you could get it.

Can you let me know, you said you have 50 ticketsā€¦ Was this a fresh install (before today) and you created those 50 tickets on this version?

Thanks. The steak was great-medium rare with paper thin crust using Sou Vid method.

Actually, the total tickets must have been less 50 and total items submitted to the kitchen should be less a hundred. When I see the warning msg. I just assumed the limited has been reach. Now, I have tried your method of clearing the transactions but the Activation msg. still comes up, there must another reason

May be can you teach me how to backup the menus/food/templates and such to a file and I re-install SQL server as well and see whether that could help.

You cant circumvent it without buying a license. For development purposes its ok it wont hurt anything just ignore it. It will still work just fine for testing.

It keeps on popping up and cover my whole right side, so I need to setup the final installation machine and activate there then. Looks like the idea of doing it at home and move the design over to deployment is a waste of time.

Thanks, I will go this route then.

I try to buy the license but an error msg appears. Is there a requirement about what browser is needed? I am running Win 10 and Chrome browser.

Furthermore, some how it says account not found even I have registered(I think) in the SambaPOS market. Now I cannot find anywhere I can re-register again. When I first enter SambaPOS.com is that ā€œloginā€ same as the ā€œloginā€ in the buy section? I can login when I click the buy area but I cannot login at the home screen of SambaPOS.com

When you go to sambamarket.com can you click login and try your credentials and see if that works. Also your sambamarket login is different to the one you use for the forum.

That error message is common. Usually when thst happens you can go back to try and purchase it again and it should go through. I found that it can be an issue with specific browser or viewing mode.

I would suggest logging in first then purchasing the license

@tayfun i think there might be an issue with the site responsiveness code . Because this issue occurs often with me too, primarily when im either using desktop version on my phone or when i use edge.

I just tried but still failed. Something is quite strange and may the coder of the purchase page would get a hint - it seem that, even though I see my Name and Billing Info are on the left side of the page but upon the error message, it seem those information are not send to the processing. The resulting page shows the card info but the Name and Billing Info is no longer there. And, I do not find a way to edit the billing info after the first time I made it.

The issue was about amex. We have sometimes this issue with amex. Editing billing info is not possible at that point. If you want change your billing info please send me an email for changing it.

Guys sorry for the version date confusion. I released that update to solve some license loss issues.

Activation message will appear when a trial version gets old. That will disappear when 5.1.61 releases.

2 Likes

Thanks emre, I have come to the same conclusion that it is time issue.