How to round quantité in Report

… deleted triple post …

1 Like

Thats nothing to do with the forum, looking back you have had eager replies same day for pretty much every post you have made, the gap in activity was waiting on reply from you.

Can you also show your reports.
Q sugested abunch of other corrections and you didnt seem to address these.

Sppek of the devil, seems he has solution for you there.

1 Like

This is my report:

[Ventes groupées par montant:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Percent.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Ventes groupées par quanité:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Percent.desc,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Journal des ventes par article:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}

I get this :

Ok, so now use Q’s fix above to sort it - How to round quantité in Report
Also lok back on the topic as he also showed corrections for several other mistakes in your report which still seem to be there.

Thanks guys a lot for ur help and have nice day :wink: .
One more question isn’t an issue when changing language quantity become with decimal places, i didn’t have this issue with V3 ?

It might be that it has been hard overidden in english long time ago and forgotten maybe.
Its reigional related for sure and 3 places is your regional setup.
Expect when changed to 2 it did change to two and on that bases would expected that for english it would be 2 by default but guessing something somewhere is overiding it.

I didn’t need to change Regional Settings. They are for US English, with 2 digits after DOT decimal, with comma as thousands group symbol.

But I agree with @JTRTech that the Regional Settings in languages other than English come into play, probably because the Quantity Format is not overridden in other languages.

When you use the Output Format Section and Format Functions, the Regional Settings are overridden.

[quote=“haithem_pro, post:23, topic:15331”]
This is my report:
[/quote].

This is your Report fixed:

[Ventes groupées par montant:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Percent.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Ventes groupées par quanité:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Percent.desc,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True):{0}|{1}|[=F('{2}','0')]}
>Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True):[=F('{0}','0')]}

[Journal des ventes par article:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":{0}|[=F('{1}','0')]|{2}}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":{0}|[=F('{1}','0')]|{2}}

2 Likes

Thanks for ur help,

i hope that in further version well consider this issue because even when i fresh install sambapos v5 with french language all reports are broken.

thank u all for saving my day :wink:

I wouldn’t call decimal places broken.