How to Send Email?

Imagine this is more to do with the time it takes for PDF printer to actually make the PDF.
That is completely out of Samba’s control and it wont be waiting for it to finish creating the PDF.
There is a way to delay an automation command.
You would need to make an action of Exacute Automation Command and set a delay of enough time for PDF printer to make the PDF.
This will then allow you to ‘break apart’ the rule/flow into a second half.
Put this after the print job in the rule you have now.
Then move the rest of the actions to a second rule for automation command == whatever you set in the action.
The flow would be something like this;
Existing Rule --> Action1 --> Action2 --> Print Job --> Delayed Autoimation Command X Action ==> Second Rule for Automation Command X --> Email PDF Action.

2 Likes

Thanks that works great. I was pulling my hair out last few hours over that. :grinning:

Hi Guys, after spending several hours decided to give up and desperate for your help:

I manage to create email action and successfully inserted few lines of information but i need more parameters inserted.

What i have so far, which is the date / transaction amount:

I need to manage to get all this:
Date
Description
Order total
Customer account balance
Note (Which is a custom tag i have created)

Tricky part is that i want this action to be manual, not all customers willing to have this email. Is there any way to do so? :frowning:

Pretty much, i need a print bill option work as an email.
Thank you very much in advance.