HTML receipt Order not display correctly

IIRC, I tried Thai Language long time ago in V4 with HTML printer. It doesn’t print out correctly with normal <J00> as well. I think it need to use full html format like Table.

Khmer and Thai probably have same format. I mean they are main level like most languages but also lower and upper level so, 3 characters maybe only use 1 character width. Not like Chinese or Japanese that use 1 level but 2 character width. This is probably why J tag can’t calculate properly.

I can’t find my post about this on forum now.

1 Like

@Chhuy_Vannith To use that you will need to upgrade to V5, it is only supported from V5.1.32.

My recommendation would be to upgrade to V5 and use Document Printer instead of HTML. You will get much better control and better looking results. You can read more about Document Printer as well as get a sample template here:

You can download and install V5 then test first not in a live environment. Read guides on the forum on upgrading V4 to V5. You can test V5 in Trial mode without having to purchase license to ensure you are happy with the results first.

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like